What Do You Look Like?

it's ya girl jos comin' at you from her bedroom[/QUOTE]You're gorgeous.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="MockingjaySong, post: 4693899, member: 62803"][ATTACH=CONFIG]86634[/ATTACH]
16 by the way, although I don't look it! :P[/QUOTE]You totally look your age, and you're a cutie.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="Jinglefruit, post: 4699084, member: 10212"]My friend shoved this image back into my life yesterday, and I thought you guys might appreciate it. :P

[spoiler=I call it "when you're out climbing mountains and remember you invited a villager over"]
[ATTACH]
[/spoiler][/QUOTE]At least you remembered. I never do. I'm a terrible hostess.

trixyogurt.jpg

Ah yess here is my trix yogurt hair.

Taken from an advertisment of a summer camp that my friend got in the mail. That's me in July/August about 7 years ago.

Last edited:
150306-150511.jpg

LONESTAR.jpg
I drank 6 cases of these in 8 nights ayy

panorama.jpg

I promise I'll shape it up better I'm just beat from driving 12 hours straight today...
liking the tattoo though! I'll probably end up getting one this month since it's a month of big changes and whatnot

I promise I'll shape it up better I'm just beat from driving 12 hours straight today...
liking the tattoo though! I'll probably end up getting one this month since it's a month of big changes and whatnot
Shave it and your head.

Guess how much my tattoo cost. $25 And all that was the tip.

Last edited:

Uh, my turn? Yay! :D Here's a picture of me I took only about a month ago, give or take. Did take a recent but I can't smile! :(

Here,
attachment.php
(How do I turn the image around? It won't let me, and it was normal in Windows :/ Help!)

Attachments

• Meesy!~.jpg
    Meesy!~.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 430

Uh, my turn? Yay! :D Here's a picture of me I took only about a month ago, give or take. Did take a recent but I can't smile! :(

Here,
attachment.php
(How do I turn the image around? It won't let me, and it was normal in Windows :/ Help!)

I don't know how to compliment you due to your gender identity so I'll just say you look

suave

IMG_20140604_130510.jpg
This is my 7th grade English teacher and I, we had a sacred moment before I go onto 8th grade. *-*
Granted, this was last year but I pretty much look the same.

2wgbw9f.jpg

LOOK AT MY DRAGON TSHIRT THO

update i found a yellow bow to match my t-shirt i am set for the rest of the day

Last edited:
Back