• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

purple hair, bad webcam pic, idk

purplehair.png
I love your hair! And you're cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I hipstered out today. Also, my selfies all look the same lately but I don't care.

SPOILER]

Last edited:
I love your hair! And you're cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I hipstered out today. Also, my selfies all look the same lately but I don't care.

NcHtY7V.jpg

Thanks! Ur qt 2. I really like your glasses - I need to get new ones so I'm always checking out other people's lol.

forgive me, Kiss, for I have shaved.
(I immediately regretted everything)

Last edited:
I went to a party. I wore a teatowel shirt and enjoyed it.
VWYKUWL.jpg

And here are some ugly pictures of myself with the birthday girl and my zombie boyfriend. My hair got progressively worse through the night.
1BDmco5.jpg

HvWPr2W.jpg

Last edited:
VWYKUWL.jpg

And here are some ugly pictures of myself with the birthday girl and my zombie boyfriend. My hair got progressively worse through the night.
1BDmco5.jpg

HvWPr2W.jpg

Wow, your boyfriend really does look like a zombie in that photo! A cute zombie though. And I like his beard.

VWYKUWL.jpg

1BDmco5.jpg

HvWPr2W.jpg

Is your boyfriend ok?
He really looks like a zombie. He's got a cool beard too.

Last edited:
That's my makeup skills for you!

(I had never done makeup before doing his. I was quite proud of how it turned out.)
Wow, you're pretty good! I thought he was really sick before, but then I noticed the ripped tie lol.

Back