• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Because it was a picture to a friend in conversation. The pose itself is kinda an inside joke because of a really cheesy character from a video game that had my hair colour that kept doing that. Is there a problem with the pose I'm unaware of?
Its cute. I did one in my cosplay as a joke too lol.

also 2kawaii4me

Well if you take Robin...
Robin Head.jpg
Change him up a bit with 5 minutes through Paint...
Robin Head Black Hair.jpg
...Yeah, close enough.

all of you peeps are adorable ;-;

I keep meaning to post a pic and then I wimp out hard

I like your septum piercing and it's actually made me reconsider doing mine. haha
Go for it! There's tons of lovely jewelry to wear besides the basic horseshoe barbell obviously too, but my jewelry fell out and the piercing closed up before I could get something pretty u_U

I bet you look great c:

I like your optimism! cx

and @Motte; your septum looks great. c: I have the same type of ring in mine right now~ & yes MrKisstoefur you should do it!

Speaking of pretty jewellery, you should check out Honeycomb Organics. I don't have anything from them (yet..) but I love their designs.

Go for it! There's tons of lovely jewelry to wear besides the basic horseshoe barbell obviously too, but my jewelry fell out and the piercing closed up before I could get something pretty u_U

I like your optimism! cx

and @Motte; your septum looks great. c: I have the same type of ring in mine right now~ & yes MrKisstoefur you should do it!

Speaking of pretty jewellery, you should check out Honeycomb Organics. I don't have anything from them (yet..) but I love their designs.

Yeah they're a good company :) I also like Tawapa & Maria Tash.

I've wanted it done for the past year or two now so I might just do it. Haha

dOatfvG.jpg

I already need another hair cut.

ohmygod aaaaawesome beard bro (I feel like I've said this before but I needed to again - or maybe it was somebody else god knows)

But in all seriousness I think it would suit you! c: I debated mine for a while before getting it cause I had never even gotten my ears pierced at that point, aha. I've actually had it done twice now and both times were a breeze, so as for healing and stuff you'd be surprised how easy it is!

also agree that Tawapa is amazing~ <3

ohmygod aaaaawesome beard bro (I feel like I've said this before but I needed to again - or maybe it was somebody else god knows)

But in all seriousness I think it would suit you! c: I debated mine for a while before getting it cause I had never even gotten my ears pierced at that point, aha. I've actually had it done twice now and both times were a breeze, so as for healing and stuff you'd be surprised how easy it is!

also agree that Tawapa is amazing~ <3

Thank you!

It's my big Jew nose isn't it? haha

aha nooo, just... your face? face shape? idk I just have a sense about these things.

I know it sounds like I have no scientific basis but it's legit, I swear :cool:

or maybe I just think they look good on everybody and am totally biased?

Back