• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What do people think of Pietro?

There's a lot of love for Pietro <3 cannot wait to have him move in :) just have to get Beau first now, due to losing one of my lazy villagers earlier today :( and then I'll sort getting Pietro :) thanks for all the opinions! It's been interesting to see :)

I'm the exact same (terrified of clowns), and I actually ended up getting Pietro. I turned out to love him, and will likely keep him. He's super sweet and that makes up for his clown thing.

Last edited:
I never had him until a few weeks ago as a random move in.

I'm so surprised he's grown on me so! He's quite the charmer. Never thought I would feel this way - I was always afraid I'd have him move in. LOL

He moved into my town randomly and I screamed and got him out as soon as possible.
Yeah. Not my favourite.

Pretty creative villager tbh

I'm another who is afraid of clowns (and mimes) in real life, but thinks Pietro is cute. He's not a dreamie of mine, but if he moved into one of my secondary towns, I would keep him for a while at least. :)

He moved into my town randomly and I screamed and got him out as soon as possible.
Yeah. Not my favourite.

Haha! I can understand that reaction ;) see, that's how I may behave if I see a clown in real life, yet Pietro doesn't seem to have that effect on me

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's actually surprised me how many people are saying they really like Pietro, or at least don't mind him in their town. I was honestly expecting more reactions of being scared of him or really disliking him.
I've decided I'm going to go ahead and get him but unfortunately can't search for him yet as I managed to lose Erik :( need to sort him replacement out first before I start with Pietro. Really looking forward to having 3 smugs in town again. I love them and the lazy villagers.
Going to try and plot him in the fairytale side of town, think his colourful house should fit in quite well and I might get Bob back at some point so he can be neighbours, matching houses and all :)
Great to hear so many opinions on him :)

I absolutely love Pietro, I love rainbows and I love Smug villagers so it worked out great. I never really took much notice of the fact that he's a clown so that never really bothered me.

Pietro is one of my favorite villagers and also (next to Hippeux) my favorite smug villager. I love his unique
look as well as his house. He's just adorable.

I'm a bit scared of clowns, and I had to get used to him at first, but now I find him adorable! Never had him as a villager though, but I would love to.

I think Petro is fine, I don't have a fear of clowns or anything like that so i've always thought he was interesting rather than scary. I've also always loved how colourful he is. I enjoy his colour scheme, as well as his house. He gives most villages the pop of colour it needs because he's so colourful. Honestly I wouldn't mind having him in town, however I already have a smug and now i'm tempted to look him up haha. Also I like his eye makeup, eye makeup like that has always been pretty to me and I think depending on what he says it can be funny because of the tear on his cheek, especially if it's something really cheerful.

Last edited:
Back