• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Set as Your Town Tune?

All of my town tunes for my town of Bunny always are the highest to the lowest and then there is like 3 or 4 more spots so I just make it go high pitch dun low pitch dun high pitch dun. For any of my renditions of Rainbow I make it the opposite, lowest to highest and then low pitch dun high pitch dun and low pitch dun.

I have The Godfather theme set as my town tune. I have explored a bit with different tunes, but I’ve always stuck with this one. My island is a darker theme and the tune fits really well with that. I’ve also had it on all my towns since my GameCube AC town.

mine is fallen down from undertale. it doesn't really sound like it, but i do love fallen down, so i thought i'd use it :D

mine was BEEG BEEG BEEG BEEG (because that’s what i call my dog) but now it’s just one note with the… for lack of a better word “note extending frogs” because i wanted it to sound like a fire alarm, but when the tune plays when it’s a new hour or when you walk into a building the notes aren’t long. (it’s all just one note)

my sibling’s town tune is 505 by arctic monkeys because they like it and i could find it online

School Girl by Bennie K. It's the ending theme to season 1 of the PaRappa the Rapper anime.

On New Leaf it's Alejandro by Lady Gaga

On My Main NH island it's Telephone
On my other island it's the Australian Anthem

I usually either go with the song of healing from Zelda or the dango daikazoku song from Clannad (the ending credits theme) tbh, I have a real soft spot for both and I think they both fit perfectly for a calming game like animal crossing

The end part of Who Knows by Fleshbrain.. kinda. I placed the notes in a way that made it sound like it did in my memory but i later found out that it was completely wrong lol.

For GC, WW, and CF, I just made them up. For NL, it was the Song of Storms. For NH, it's the Dango song from Clannad, lol.

I have several regular town tunes that I switch around from time to time. I think this what I currently have in each game:

GameCube: Clocks by Coldplay
Wild World: random tune from a villager on La-Di-Day
City Folk: Final Fantasy VII airship theme
New Leaf, New Horizons: Metroid acquire item jingle

(notes for all)

I chose a very interesting song for my Island Tune and that is The Windmills of Your Mind. The crazy thing is that is sounds extremely good no matter which character is using it other than Kicks who seems to make it sound a bit odd because of how cheerful his whistling is.

Back