Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
This can be in any game but what is your town tune and what’s it based on? It can be your town tune in any game. Mine in Wild World is just a La di day song, in New Leaf it’s the NSMB overworld intro. In New Horizons I can’t really remember I’m pretty sure it’s based on the ACGC main theme.

Last edited:
Gamecube: Funkytown - Lipps Inc.
e+: Metroid Prime 2 Theme
Wild World: No Sleep Till Brooklyn - Beastie Boys
City Folk: Message in a Bottle - The Police
New Leaf: Some tune that I either came up with or heard it a long time ago and can't remember
New Horizons: Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People

my new horizons town tune is a part of “bulls in the bronx” by pierce the veil. it’s a sad song, which kinda contrasts the fact that i’m aiming for a vibrant and happy aesthetic for my island lol, but it’s special to me. i’ve been thinking about changing my town tune to something else for a while now, but i can’t decide on what; there’s a lot of music that i like lol

i can’t remember what my town tunes in wild world and new leaf were. my wild world tune was likely something random that i came up with, and new leaf was probably another favourite song of mine.

My island theme was actually the Total Drama Island theme song. I didn’t have a theme at all, but I put a tribal council on my beach. It seemed fitting, and I didn’t have any other ideas at the time. Now, I’d probably make it something hockey related but I wouldn’t have any idea where to start. I also had a hockey rink on my island, so I guess both would have been fitting in their own ways. I no longer play, though, so this is all in the past tense.

Both of my islands have bits of the Silent Hill 2 OST as island tunes. I can't remember what I picked for New Leaf and Wild World at the moment, it's been a while since I played. 🤔😅

I can’t remember what my new leaf one was, but I remember my ww one was just a random tune hahah
My nh one is O my heart by mother mother, since I like the song, and the riff fit in the space.

in my new leaf town, it was a section of 'love yourself' by sufjan stevens. in new horizons, i've basically just kept the OG island tune

In New Horizons its my not-so-great attempt at the Epitaph of Seikilos. In the older AC games I think it has always been the Somewhere in Time theme.

I don't recall what it is for the older games, but for New Leaf and New Horizons it's the Stone Tower Temple theme from Majora's Mask.

Its always been the Song of Time from OoT. Always will be...as long town tunes continue to be an AC thing.

Mine is still A Town With an Ocean View from Kiki's Delivery Service. It's been that way since the very beginning and I think it fits perfectly.

Back