What did you name your island?

Mine is Fruitpunch!
Post automatically merged:

my main island I've had since launch is called Anura, I don't love it anymore tbh but when I chose it I had no idea what to name it and just wanted to get started so I chose something frog related and went with that. it's whatever tbh

my kidcore island is called Bedtime, I think it's cute and relates to the theme. kind of a little reference to bedtime bear tbh but it's not a care bear island in any way
Bedtime is so freakin cute omg.

I named my island Rico after Ricco harbor from super mario sunshine (r.i.p. me for spelling it wrong but I don't wanna reset and I guess I kinda like it anyway.) I named it that as a sort of homage to my og new leaf Town Hyrule. I wanted to keep with the Nintendo game location theme.
Ricco Harbor is my fav area in Super Mario Sunshine :DDD

I named my island Anistar, after one of my favorite cities in Pokémon X and Y. It’s also the city in the game where I got one of my favorite outfits in, so that’s a big plus. I also love Pokémon X and Y, so yeah.

First two were Edenia after the Mortal Kombat realm but flowers kept overtaking my Island. Then I reset and started during Pride Month so I called it Rainbow and again the flowers ruined everything again in only a month and a half. So I made a fourth Island and called it Rainbow again and things are going slightly better as I haven’t planted any flowers and I actually have a large area undisturbed by the river and/or pond to create a proper orchard and crops section. I typically plant lots of pumpkins to make sure I have enough colors for the DIYs and customization options. My character is always named Kitana as she’s my favorite Mortal Kombat character.

I named my island Festivus. It’s a Seinfeld reference 😂

(EDIT: the GIF didn’t work and when I tried to remove the link it didn’t appear in my post. So I guess the link stays! 🙃)
baYUDMpRUn8uPWqTA

Mine is Hikari! I love Kingdom Hearts ^ ^
My old island was Foxclaw.

I orginally named my Island Kyoshi Bay, and spent like 2 months before the game came out trying to pick the name. It fits the character limit exactly. I picked Kyoshi because she was always my favorite side character it ATLA when I was a kid, I would take pictures of her on the TV with my iPod to look at later lol.
Then I reset in August 2020 (Island was made the day the game came out, my registration date was actually march 19th, technically the day before the game released bc timezones) and I named the new island (what i still currently have) Arcadia, because of Arcadia Bay from Life is Strange, because I like how the name sounds, and because it had "Arcade" in it. I considered using Kyoshi Bay again but I didn't because I don't like using the same name for different towns if they're distict enough. I used the same name twice in ACNL technically, but I don't really count the original Tapivill.

I named mine Myst Haven - Myst being short for mystery. I chose that because the jungle part of the island will have all kinds of strangeness 😊

Well, I didn't name mine, my late bunny did. I looked up islands that were abandoned and chose a few and put them in a cup for him to pick out, and he chose Tarasaigh. Tarasaigh is the Gaelic for Taransay, an island off the coast of western Scotland.

Taransay Location.JPG
IMG_5608.jpg

Back