• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What did you name your HHP facilities?

I haven't finished all of them yet but here is what I have so far!

School: Ooshiee Gooshiee School
Cafe: Yum Yum's Cafe
Restaurant: Kawaii's Japanese Sushi
Hospital: Good Smiles Hospital (I can't remember if I didn't or did add Hospital because there might have not been enough room?)

I just named them because Ooshiee Gooshiee is like my catchphrase I say ALL the time in REAL LIFE yes.
I named the Cafe Yum Yum's because I want to open a cafe called Yum Yum's oneday.
I had no creativity for the restaurant because I just used all the Japanese items sooo yeah kawaii sushi anyone????
The Hospital was called Good Smiles because it sounds cute and happy! I made my hospital very welcoming and not scary :D

School: Melursus University
Restaurant: Cats n Bots (two cats and two robot villagers work there. Gonna re-do the whole restaurant sometime though)
Café: Tipper's Tavern (Tipper the cow is working there so I named it after her)
Hospital: Saint Ione's Hospital

haven't gotten around to unlocking the boutique yet as I've been super pacing myself!

I may be a bit on the punny side of things, some are subject to change 😅

School - Wisdom Well
Restaurant - Cawstello
Café - Nice Café (you can get ice cream and coffee there)
Hospital - Best Band-Aids
Boutique - Chique

I gave some of them really dumb names that's embarrassing for me to post and my sibling named most of them, one of them is Cali Noir as a cafe

school - violette public school (will probably redesign/change it eventually)
restaurant - dandelion’s meadow (inspired by one of my favourite fictional characters)

i’ve only designed the school and restaurant so far as i’m taking my time with hhp (and have also been taking a break).

Since the main currency is Poki for HHP, I used different variations of Poki.

Things like "Poki Academy" and "YumPoki" and "Poki Hospital" :)

School: Archer High
Hospital: Animal Medical Center
Restaurant: Hibachi Buffet
Café: Cozy Coffee
Appeal: Zip

Yeah I tried to be original and base them off of the names in real life and some of the stuff in other games and shows.

I think mine's just full of puns and random associations - I will cringe at these names in the future but for now, I like them:

School - Gong Bu (Study in Korean)
Restaurant - Animeal Crossing
Cafe - Mokka Pot
Hospital - Blue Period
Boutique - Unique Low (Uniqlo)

Here's mine....

School: Peachy Education (This is the only one that is named after my island xD)
Restaurant: The Melting Pot
Cafe: Cassablanca Cafe
Hospital: Rainbow Medical Care
Boutique: Pink Icing Boutique

Might end up hating these in the future, but for now I think they are cute :3

School: Uncle Arnie's LSCB (short for Learnin' Shack for Curious Buckaroos; a reference to Sam O'Nella Academy, my favorite YouTuber)
Restaurant: Takoya's (Zucker's Japanese name)
Cafe: Monk's (Seinfeld)
Hospital: Couldn't think of anything
Apparel Shop: Vesta's (Vesta obviously works there)

School: Lunar
Restaurant: Casa Mia
Cafe: Brew and Beach (I blanked out on this one)
Hospital: Eir
Boutique: Dress 4 Less (This one too)

I’ve only done the school so far, but I named my school Milkiss! It’s in remembrance of my old island Milkiss, which had a pretty little high school area. c:

On my island (Adolphus), my cafe is Pto-Mania, my restaurant is Barfoos, my hospital is Enema Healthcare, and my school is The Morningwood Academy.

So, I only got as far as the school.

Since I made it pink-themed and like? Glam-ish? I named it 'Yasssification University' or something like that HAHHA

'Eat Me'🤣

I can't remember all the names, nor did I think I named them all yet. These are the ones I remember:

School: SunShine Schooling
Café: SeaSalt Sweets
Clothing Store: CoolBreeze Clothing

Yeah there's a very obvious theme going on here.

Back