What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today?

Breakfast skipped
Lunch was leftover shredded potatoes casserole, broccoli, and 2 chicken tenders with dipping sauce.
Dinner skipped, unless I decide on some yogurt. Then that. Which I may...
Had some chips as a snack.

Breaky: Butter toast
Lunch: Cheese-it crackers
Dinner: Bacon ranch pizza!!!
SNACKS!: PEEPS!

Breakfast: Blueberry bagel with cream cheese (Eaten at almost noon)

Lunch: Chicken nuggets and fries with honey mustard, Sweetened Iced Tea, and a few Cadbury Mini Eggs

Dinner: Steak with mushrooms, Baked Potato with butter, Salad, Crescent Roll, Lipton Green Tea Citrus, Cadbury Creme Egg

yesterday

breakfast: oatmeal with oat milk and a banana
snack/lunch?: grapes and cheese and later carrots with hummus + 1/2 avocado with soy sauce, sriracha, and kewpie mayo
dinner: red spinach, omelette with red onions, and turkey with white rice

yesterday

breakfast - iced latte
lunch - tim horton's veggie burger
dinner - fries + sushi

Breakfast: Toast and coffee
Lunch: Soup
Dinner: Dominoes pizza (treat from son 🥰)

Breakfast: 2 potato waffles each topped with a fried egg. Orange juice.
Lunch: falafel wrap, cucumber and celery sticks with jalapeño houmous, cheddar, and pickled silverskin onions. Darjeeling tea.
Dinner: pork meatballs and mushrooms in a homemade spicy arrabiata sauce* with garlic dough balls accompanied by a glass of cabernet sauvignon.🍷

*my first time making my own sauce and it turned out fantastic. :D

Brunch: Two sunny side up eggs with a pb toast.
Snack: Banana muffin.
Dinner: Will be at the movie theater for dinner time so it'll be popcorn lol. Not healthy but what can you do.

Not gonna be my best day for food.

Meal 1: a bowl of bran flakes with granola sprinkled on top, a probiotic protein bar, and decaf pomegranate green tea.
Meal 2: a slice of barbeque pizza and a crispy protein bar.

As a side note, I'm only overdoing it on the protein bars temporarily. In a few more weeks I'll move back to one per day.

I like this thread idea! You make the best accountability threads, Chris.

Breakfast: Ka’Chava shake (don’t knock it til you try it. I get the Chai Latte)
Lunch: 2 Sirniki (while I was gardening or it would’ve been 4)
Dinner: Two homemade cheeseburgers (the best in the world, thanks husby)

Breakfast: coffee, oatmeal (with a bit of brown sugar + maple syrup and lots of milk)
Lunch: cream of mushroom, grilled cheese (I used marble instead of Swiss)
Dinner: hotdogs, mini pizzas (both homemade)

Breakfast: A teensy bit of leftover sauerkraut + veggie sausage, plus a cream cheese bagel—one half topped with fresh strawberries, the other half topped with pecans.
Lunch: Sauerkraut and veggie sausage, and a few cream cheese jalapeño poppers. Also tried putting milk in my tea for the first time. Was kinda underwhelmed, but it might just be that I'm not a huge fan of rooibos. Today was my rest day from my workout so I didn't feel the need for a snack.
Dinner: More leftover sauerkraut/veggie sausage, plus rice and pinto beans with green and black olives and bell peppers.

The veggie sausage is now gone but there is still leftover sauerkraut. I will also be having sauerkraut tomorrow.

breakfast: double chocolate flavored coffee (very yum, had like 3 cups) and a veggie sandwich made out of asiago bagel, cucumbers, tomato's, lettuce, sweet pickles and a chipotle sauce.
lunch: a crepe with ham and parmesan cheese inside
dinner: lunchable with sweet gerkin pickles

Breakfast: Blueberry bagel with cream cheese (At noon)

Lunch: Jr Bacon Cheeseburger, fries and nuggets with honey, Sweetened Iced Tea (Takeout from Wendy's)

Dinner: Grilled Cheese Burrito and Nacho Fries, Dr. Pepper (Takeout from Taco Bell)

Yesterday
Breakfast was this muffin bar thing.
Lunch was broccoli and leftover shredded potato casserole
Dinner was pizza bagels and chips
Had a muffin bar as a snack eariler.
Not that great.

yesterday. i ate my snack close to dinner time and still felt full by dinner time, so i skipped dinner.

breakfast: skipped it
lunch: turkey avocado sandwich with sriracha and kewpie mayo
snack: apple slices and peanut butter
dinner: skipped it

Breakfast: a potato waffle topped with a fried egg, honeydew melon, and coconut soya yoghurt. Orange juice and darjeeling tea.

Lunch: rice vermicelli with steamed baby corn, beansprouts, brocoli, green beans, mushrooms, red chillis, and red peppers.* Lemon & ginger tea.

Dinner: penne bolognese** and garlic dough balls. Cabernet sauvignon.

*I had a ton of veg to use up so just threw it all in the steamer without too much thought. Can you tell? 😂
**I prepared a batch of bolognese a couple of weeks ago with a jarred sauce and it was dreadful. Far too sweet. Managed to save it with a few mushrooms, half a tomato, quarter of an onion, tomato paste, parsley, and oregano.

First Meal: A glass of raw, whole milk and my daily desiccated organ capsules.
Second Meal: Five grass-fed beef patties (1.25 lbs) with bone marrow.

Pretty much been the exact same thing for the last two weeks.

I‘m really going to try to keep up with this thread better than I did with the accountability thread, though I could stand to get back into that one too. I need to start eating more of a Mediterranean diet/anti-inflammatory diet.

Today so far:
Breakfast - a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with whole milk
About to eat for lunch: Farfalle with homemade Alfredo sauce (my Alfredo sauce is the best 😌)

Meal 1: a bowl of bran flakes with granola sprinkled on top, a probiotic protein bar, and decaf pomegranate green tea.
Meal 2: Cuban style black beans with sweet potatoes, steamed cauliflower, and a crispy protein bar.

Back