What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

5/7 (late day)
• Note: I didn't get to go to the stores today, as I logged on much later than I should've. Oops.
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 243,345 points, the same as last week. I should really get on reworking my back room again...
• Ran into Wisp, but was admittedly not in the mood to go hunting for his spirit, so I ended up avoiding him altogether...
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail and put them into storage, then went and bought some more.
• Chatted with everyone I ran into, though I never ran into Buck...
• Found a lost bag near Rhonda's house. After asking around, I was able to get it back to its owner; Francine had been looking everywhere for it. Ended up getting a bekasab robe in thanks.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Checked out some custom designs.

I spent a lot of time reorganizing my big flower garden to be more uniformed. It was always uniformed in a way, but I didn't like how I did it. Now all the rows (of different varieties) match colors or patterns. I just need to breed a few more color types to finish it.

(Roseberry)
- Resident Services is now fully upgraded. Isabelle is here, yay! ♡
- Helped Tom Nook by crafting and placing our new campsite.
- Found and assessed my daily fossils, all of them were new so I donated them! c:
- Caught a peacock butterfly, a golden trout and an oarfish for the museum.
- Found my DIY on the beach, a dark bamboo bath mat.
- Leif is here today, I bought wheat and hydrangeas from him. ♡
- Dropped a few trash items here and there to attract a fly.

(Roseberry)
- Our campsite is ready, we'll have a new friend tomorrow! c:
- Found my DIY on the beach. Can't remember what it was though, oops.
- Found and assessed my daily fossils. Two of them were new, so I donated them! c:
- Watered my hybrids so they reproduce.
- Checked my trash: no flies in sight. The hunt continues.
- Planted the oranges @/Sasey gave me, thank you again! ♡♡
- Stretched with the villagers and NPCs.
- Mable was here for a second visit today. Next time she comes, we'll have Able Sisters unlocked. *^*
- Celeste was also here tonight, she taught me how to craft a star wand. (❁´◡`❁)

Fell behind after a rough weekend. Gonna try and not let that stop me next time.

5/8 (another late day)
• Isabelle warned us of the risks involved with buying art from shady sources; Redd was back in town. Since he didn't have any pieces I was missing from the art gallery, I bought a yunomi teacup to make him happy.
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail and put them into storage, then went and bought some more.
• Chatted with Buck (making pear jelly)
• (Note: Only on 5/10 did I realize that I had COMPLETELY blown off the Fishing Tourney by logging in so late, as I had forgotten entirely. Oops. )

5/9
Record Not Available
<Day lost to achievement hunting in another video game and completely losing track of time. Although I did indeed get a lot done, nothing got done on the island, so...>

5/10 (Patty's Birthday 🎂 )
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Rocco the Hippo.
• Due to missing yesterday, I completely forgot it was Patty's birthday, and so I scrambled around for a gift. Ended up grabbing a portable record player from the store; it then occurred to me that I'd never actually seen a music player in her house, which was an amusing coincidence.
• Raced over to Patty's house to attend the party. Found Pekoe celebrating with her. Luckily for me, Patty seemed to love the gift anyway, and made an effort to point out that she'd take care of it simply because it was from me. I'm not sure if it was exactly what she meant, but it did put me a bit at ease.
• Ran into Flick, said hi.
• Checked the bulletin board, found announcements for two upcoming birthdays: Gayle's on the 17th, and Pekoe's on the 18th. I need to write that down on my hand or something, I don't wanna forget again like today... 😅
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!
• Deposited a LOT of bells into savings.

(Roseberry)
- Isabelle announced that we had a campsite visitor : Henry is our first smug this time around. ♡
- Found my DIY on the beach, a wooden toolbox.
- Found Renée crafting in her house, she taught me how to make an iron closet.
- Dug up and assessed my daily fossils. All of them were new, so I donated them. c:
- Caught a coelacanth for the museum. Still no fly though. RNG, please. ¬¬
- Redd was here today, so I bought a random painting. Is it genuine? Is it fake? Only time will tell. ôwô

Slowly but surely getting the right flower hybrids to finish off the garden I've been working on. I still need to get 2 more black cosmos, 1 gold rose, 2-3 blue/purple hyacinth, and 1 purple tulip. (I can't remember which hyacinth color needs what amount. I need to boot up the game and figure that out)

But I'm making progress and it's a lot better than when I started a few days ago.

5/11
• Isabelle did mention that Saharah was visiting...but I couldn't find her anywhere I looked...hmm...
• Recieved a thank-you letter from Patty (I still feel bad about how I spaced out). Also took out last night's purchases and put them into storage, then went and bought some more.
• Made a new shovel; apparently, it broke at some point yesterday, but I have no recollection of it. Oh well, at least this way it'll add to the milestone counter.
• Chatted with everyone I ran into, but never did run into Buck...

(Roseberry)
- Did my daily tasks (rocks, fossils, crops and fruits harvest, etc.)
- Donated a genuine moody painting to the museum. c:
- Welcomed Henry to the island. I love his wallpaper and flooring combination, I can't wait to see his house tomorrow. ♡
- Invited Portia to the campsite. She asked me to make her a tall garden rock for which she provided a DIY.
- Went on a mini-villager hunt with 5 NMTs to find a cranky villager: Gaston will move in tomorrow, mon chou! ♡
- Gulliver was here today, so I took the time to help him.
- I finally caught a fly and promptly donated it to Blathers. Victory! On to the deep-sea creatures I have yet to catch. c:

♡ Did the usual chores of digging fossils, picking up branches, hitting rocks, etc.
♡ Invited my first campsite villager onto my island, bringing me one step closer to unlocking K.K. Slider
♡ Went island hopping and found my snooty villager, Annalise
♡ Helped Wisp out tonight

I managed to get all the black cosmos, purple tulips, and some purple hyacinth that I needed. Thankfully some buds sprout after watering them every day. Now I just need I think 2 more blue hyacinth and purple and 1 gold rose. I'm getting there.

(Roseberry)
- Did my daily tasks (rocks, branches, fossils, etc.)
- Welcomed Gaston to the island. He seems to have an interesting house. o:
- Invited Portia to the campsite for the second time. She asked me to craft a pond stone and gave me a DIY for it.
Why does this snooty girl loves rocks so much? A fan of Dwayne Johnson, maybe?
- Mabel has returned! ♡ I found a (terrible) location for the Able Sisters and bought a few clothes.

Forgot to post before I fell asleep last night, my bad!

5/12 (raining)
• Isabelle mentioned that Label was visiting today; managed to pass her Party theme with flying colors, recieved a pair of Labelle tights in thanks.
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail and put them into storage, then went and bought some more. I'm in the O's now, almost done!
• Chatted with everyone I ran into, along with Buck (chilling indoors).
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to see Tom Nook drop by!

5/13
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town; later, I attended the show, and he played K.K. Sonata.
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label. Also took last night's purchases out, put them into storage, and ordered some more.
• Dug up two gyroids that popped up from yesterday's rain: a Scatteroid and an Aluminoid!
• Chatted with Buck (crafting a tulip surprise box). Also chatted with everyone else I ran into. For some reason, Mathilda was just hanging in Rex's backyard while he wasn't home...

5/14 (short day)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 243,345 points, the same as last week. Still need to rearrange the back room...
• Took last night's purchases out of the mail, put them into storage, and then went and bought some more.
• Chatted with Buck (on walkabout, gathering up sticks) and everyone else I ran into. Buck has apparently picked up Gayle's catchphrase, and now he's going around calling everyone "Sweetie" as a result.

15/05

Last bridge was finally built, until i decide to redesign my island!
Sold a lot of turnips and made a huge profit
Peanut moved out

Not much else to add!

5/15 (another short day)
• Isabelle gave us advice on what to do should we find someone passed out on the beach; ended up finding Gullivarrr on the shoreline again. Cane back later to help him out; I wanted to hit Nook's Cranny before closing time.
• Chatted with Buck (chilling indoors, not working out for a change), along with everyone else I ran into.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today, and also saw Tommy swing by!
• Realized I'd forgotten about the purchases I'd made last night; I'd collected them from my mailbox, but forgot to put them into storage. Once I remedied that, I ordered some more. Made it into the R's!

16/05

did a lot of trading today, sold a bunch of mystery bags and also bought some and got some good items
decided to redesign my island bc i wanted to go with a different theme, got the entrance, bike park and outside the plaza done
found a patchwork chair in nooks
chatted with lily, maddie, puddles, muffy and raddle
found a black rose grown on my island
bea wanted to move out, so i did time travel and villager hunted for coco

Last edited:
5/16 (you guessed it; ANOTHER short day)
• Isabelle mentioned that Label was visiting today; passed her Party Challenge once again, recieved a pair of Labelle shorts in thanks.
• Recieved a Pirate barrel on the mail from Gullivarrr. Also took out last night's purchases, put them into storage, and then bought some more.
• Chatted with Buck (doing am indoor workout), along with everyone else I ran into. When I first went to see Buck, I found him having dozed off while still standing, barbell in hand like it was a teddy bear or something. Startled him awake, he sputtered that he was just "meditating" 😆
• Ended up getting visited by Francine while I was changing after finishing Label's challenge. She seemed perfectly happy to wait while I did.

Had to get a little creative with my words today, cuz I don't think the admins would appreciate my more "colorful" vocabulary... 😅

5/17 (raining, Gayle's Birthday 🎂 )
• Lo and behold, I went and forgot ANOTHER FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY. Looks like I'm just as bad at keeping up with island events as I am with Real Life events! 😖
• Scrambled to find a gift for Gayle, settled on making her a peach pie. Truthfully, it was actually the one I already had in storage (so hopefully it's not stale...?). I promptly raced over to Nook's Cranny for wrapping paper.
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label. Also removed last night's purchases, put them into storage, and then bought some more.
• Chatted with everyone I ran across: Patty, Rex, Rhonda, and Kitty being "everybody".
• Attended Gayle's birthday party, found Buck already in attendance (now I know how he picked up her catchphrase). Luckily for my 2-celled-brain-no-sense-of-time-having-dum-dum-self, Gayle loved the pie. Thinking I'll give Pekoe a cherry one tomorrow, that way it's fair.
• Found Kicks set up in the plaza, made sure to "pay" him a visit. Got to catalogue some items I didn't have marked down yet!
• Made one last trip to Nook's Cranny to get wrapping paper for tomorrow.

17/05

got a little terraforming done, talked to some of my villagers. kinda short day because i was playing while i was out !

Back