• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I got all the signatures for the Club LOL petition! Can't wait for those K.K. Slider tunes. I also built another street lamp. I just started out so I don't have all of the PWPs suggested yet that I want. Today I want to look at my path and trees and possibly tweak the layout or pattern, plus go beetle farming.

I updated the Dream Address to my first town, Applewin.

It's three weeks behind. (I held the town date for more than three months. I was focused my other towns.)

I redecorated the house of one of my humans, Nick, which looks better than with previous installments.

Last edited:
Today was the first day of my "Perfect Town", I achieved it today for the first time :'D and that rare flower on the cliff showed up! I was so happy when I saw it! Ran to the town hall to check on Isabelle and she told me that I achieved it <3

Finally decided on what I'm going to do with my side-character's house thanks to the inspiration I got from visiting DAs. Got started working on some custom signs that I'm going to place around the town later, updated my DA (need to add to siggy, I know), and paid off about half of the cafe donations.

So far I've finally gotten the golden watering can, so I used my stockpiled collection of axes to cut down all of my trees. Now I just need to collect all of my fruit/flowers, find a path pattern I like and start remaking my town into something pretty.

Last edited:
Paid off my cafe, found Ozzie in the campsite, Shampoodle's opened, donated a pike, and laid down the tiles for my herb garden.

I completed my fish encyclopedia.. YASSS. Now i'm on the mission to collect everything for my museum :>

Finally got two black lilies, so I can breed them. And the same for purple tulips! I've been waiting a long while to get both, so I'm pretty happy! Beau is moving in, as well, and I got him to plot reset into an old villager's former spot! (It only took two tries, too!)

I had Bonbon move out and gave her to someone who wanted her, which was nice. Also I'm slowly getting enough flowers to properly populate my town, along with saplings for my paths. I also got Katie today from someone, so I'll be able to pass her along soon, too.

Winter town completed Toy Day and it's soon going to be New Years. Finally got my snow boy making skills back.
Muffy gave the town a present and asked for the windmill. Her wish was granted.

Teddy tried to skip in my main town. It got shut down fast. Got my 1st sloppy item after over a year.

Today I remodeled three rooms in my house. I made an autumn theme room, switched my main room with my back room, and organized my storage in two spare homes/players. I also watered my hybrids, customized some furniture, helpped my animals with tasks and let people catalog my lovely set. x3

Back