• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Mm I didn't have time to play yet, unfortunately. I just restarted on I believe Friday so I have a lot to do. However, I caught a lot of fish last night! I played before and during dinner. I'll probably have time to play after class tonight so I'll do the dailies; hit the money and ore rocks, sell shells, check for new neighbors, etc etc

I finished laying out the path for half of my town, and spent five minutes helplessly flailing my net for a butterfly.

My town is practically overrun in flowers because m villagers can't stop planting them, so today I finally got started on a little bit of organizing them so that I MAY get a hybrid color out of them. Couldn't do any PWP because Isabelle's out for the Autumn Moon all day, but I did recently complete a drinking fountain, so there's that.

I picked up the last character I need for my theme town! I'm so excited to be able to get him moved in and then move in my final playable character and really get moving with planting stuff and pwps!

Paid off my current debt and got the good samaritan badge. I wanted to start a new pwp but couldn't because of the autumn moon, I'm starting to really hate event days.

i finally caught a fish that i didnt have in the museum! im pretty bad at fishing, so it was a nice change. also got rid of some unnecessary paths since some villagers had moved away.

Reese was buying turnips at 544 today in BourgVœu. Going to sell tons to get rich and get my badges *-*

I laid out a choppy path connecting everything in my town and built two benches for a garden I'm planning on having in the future.

I also realised how barren my town is after laying out the path and that I still have to stray off the path to find my villagers and dig for fossils because my town is just that empty ;-;

Today I paid for a wind turbine to be built in my town. And then when I talked to Isabelle at the counter and asked about citizen satisfaction, I got the "best town ever" comment! So tomorrow, I plan on building the flower clock.

MAPLE HAS MOVED IN YAY. only plot reset for about 8 hours which isn't too bad since i was playing sims at the same time.

although i'm happy it's made me realize that plotting my last two dreamies is going to be impossible lol

I PASSED GRACIE'S FINAL TESTTTTTTTTTT just in time for halloween EEEKJKDFJ i've been excited about ACNL before, but now i'm absolutely reeling. i would apologize for being lame but i'm not sorry. i was awfully worried about gracie because everyone said she was very rare but i'm incredibly lucky that she came as quickly and as often as she has.

at any rate, also working very hard on fixing up my characters' homes and customizing / sending villagers furniture too. i really need to figure out landscaping more though.

Today I started my hybrid garden and finished up some paths in my town. I have a long ways to go towards fixing up my town as I just recently started playing after a long hiatus.

I finally got peanut's picture without ever resetting for it!! yehet yehet. I also got erik's pic for the second time just for delivering a present from bam aha.

FINALLY got Snake to agree to move, since I need him out for a trade. And honestly? That took almost the whole day. So many other villagers pinged over it (even multiple times), but he was stubborn.

Aside from that, I did finally managed to get a single black lily and a single blue pansy. (I rather hope it doesn't take too long to get a second one of both...) My other hybrids are doing really well.

Oh, and I got my first weeding badge today, too! (Much in thanks to Juudai from the forums here.)

Finally caught a coelacanth & donated it! I've also gotten all of the trees in my orchard to grow. I was thinking of putting in pattern paths, but I think I'm going to actually start working on getting natural dirt paths (in my orchard).

I created 19 characters for the sake of unlocking Fortune-teller's shop AND got the police station suggested. Very much satisfied right now.

Back