• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Moved around a lot of flowers.

Got signatures for Kiki's Bring Back Fake TV petition.

Got new furniture for Butch and Kabuki.

Lucky wanted a rainbow stag so I went to the island and caught one and a bunch of other bugs.

Gracie was in town so I had my first fashion trial. She wanted iconic so I just wore my fortune cookie Link outfit. She loved it and passed me at first try! Just three more trials to go....

Last edited:
Things that I had accomplished in my town today are:

1. Placed some cedar trees, regular trees, apples tree, pink azaleas, blue hydrangeas, and purple pansies in my town.
  2. Got Boomer to move out of my town due to being placed in bad spots.
  3. Finished getting all House Upgrade for my Mayor Character.
  4. Finally started to get rid of some stuff in my mayor character's storage and placed them somewhere in my town. (I don't remember where I place each item and have to check them all when I have some free time. Probably should have planned where I put my stuff... :T Hope I don't get lazy the next time I start sorting things.)
  5. I actually started to decorate my mayor character's house; however, I only decorated one room and it is not even done yet.
  6. Finished getting all the house exteriors that I wanted for my second character.
  7. The Shampoodle in my town can now let me change eye colors for my characters.
  8. My mayor character has three of the four mannequins while my second character has two of the four mannequins.

Today, I managed to get my Trendy theme challenge score up to 1,100,000 so I was finally able to remove all of the gross trendy junk cluttering my rooms. I also redesigned my Gracie room, and it looks so much better now. (Shoutout to everyone who had ideas and posted them in my thread! :))

i've had this town since may 10, and today I finally accomplished a perfect town :)
I also got the cafe open and police station suggested

Things I accomplished (over 2 days)-
1) Started a fresh new town and managed to find a map after a lot of resetting!
2) Can't a few bugs/fish for the last of spring.
3) Pay off my first house downpayment.
4) Meet all my neighbours.
5) Talk to Sable to unlock the sewing machine.
6) Dig up fossils and hide the pitfall seed on the beach.

It was stormy, and I caught in total, 7 Coelacanth(s) in less than half an hour.

Since there are no Oarfish, they are easy to spot, and at one point, they kept re-spawning.
3 in a row.

Where I had trouble was with the Saddled Birchir.
Took 2 hours to find one. :D

Well I accomplished growing my town tree big enough to the point where I can sit on it, which means I can delete my town now. Pretty huge accomplishment since I had to leave my 3DS on non stop charge for 2 days.

I finished my last character's house, well, it's good enough for now. I'm finally happy with all my character's interiors and I'm about 90% ready for a new dream update, I just need to rearrange my beaches and find a nice time of day, ideally a purple sky.

Started a brand new game yesterday! Today I got 100% approval, paid off my home loan, and donated a bunch of bugs to the museum! I'm about to start laying down some initial paths and make a really good town flag! I forgot how much fun starting a new game can be, considering I've had my main one since 2014.

today i picked over 600 weeds in my cycling town and not ONE lucky clover :~(

EDIT : I TAKE IT BACK!! one!! one lucky clover!!!!

Last edited:
Donated a dorado, loach, and char to the museum today... really want a gar & tarantula now.

I'm going to be dreaming of tarantulas when I sleep tumblr_inline_mo6z3ut5P01qz4rgp.gif

I FINALLY managed to make a half decent flag design today, so that's good. It isn't the best, as I'm not very good with the pattern designer or drawing in general, but it's certainly a huge improvement over the previous flag, which was literally a solid red flag. I also did a bit of flower re-arranging, and moved a few items I got recently into my house. Overall, it was a pretty successful day, compared what I usually do in my town

Last edited:
I fell in a pitfall that was behind one of my rocks. I thought the rock was eating me alive.

Caught a dorado, a few kois, arowanas and cherry salmon this morning. I also spawned a blue rose and orange rose amongst my hybrid reds. Go me!

I laid down some path work, did some more cycling. caught a cherry salmon on my newly made 2nd villager (i mean cmon wtf)... donated quite a few pieces of art to the museum, and i got TIY!

I didn't do much in my own town as I've been visiting my nephew's abandoned town to do some weeding and grow gold roses.

However, Leif did surprise me by giving me the golden axe!

Well given that I just started, today I boosted by approval rating and got a lot of bells. I've been donating everything I find to the museum as well. I've also being bugging all of my animals to try to become their friends. Other than that I've been watering flowers a lot to try to slowly boost the approval rating.

The following things that I accomplished today are:

- Got Eugene from someone and had them placed in the area that I wanted in my town.
- Got rid of Bob because he was located in a bad area.
- Place the cafe where Bob's house use to be.
- Donated enough money for the cafe to be built.
- Fixed some of my paths in my town.
- Donated some fossils to my museum.
- Customized some furniture from Cyrus at Re-Tail.
- My second character can finally be able to customize furniture.

I got my Friga card in the mail today, so a lot happened today.

- Moved Medli out
- Moved Friga in and plot reset her into a perfect spot
- Paved the entire bottom right half of my town that Medli's house prevented me from doing
- Visited a winter town and completed both my diving and fishing encyclopedias!

Got a lot done today ~~ bless
1. Moved Gigi out (finally omg)
2. Flurry showed up in my campsite and I died inside ive wanted Flurry for a while now
3. Got 15 town visits-- slowly coming towards that 100 visits badge and changing my train station!
4. Arranged flowers to get more purple ones
5. Caught 4 new fish for my museum-- i need that underwater wall!
6. Fixed some town paths that got mussed up
7. Bought new starts and a Jasmine Bonsai
8. Did some island tours to get a mermaid couch!!
Overall super successful day!!

Back