What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I just got my gold weeding badge!! I've never felt so accomplished

I re-decorated my house. The only room I didn't touch is the basement. It's still a laundry room. I'm really happy with it. It's almost completely done except I need two more things for my library and I might tweak the bathroom a little. Other than that though it's finished. I wanted something realistic and cozy. Now to get the cabin exterior!

HNI_0002.JPG
HNI_0003.JPG
HNI_0011.JPG
HNI_0013.JPG
HNI_0014.JPG
HNI_0016.JPG
HNI_0010.JPG
HNI_0100.JPG

Last edited:
I breed some blue flowers and got a new mushroom. I also got a tri-force stamp on my first try using my new sliver axe.

In Granada, I got Shari to move in. She'll be replacing Sydney who moved out on Monday.

I finally found something to do with all my common flowers; I was able to organize them in a nice path along my beach.
And this happened quite a few days ago but I finally attained perfect town status!

I finally sent Lolly a welcome letter I like to send to all of my villagers. She moved in last week, but for some reason it skipped my mind. However, after seeing her around more and more I realized how happy I was to have her in my town and I went and bought her a gift and sent her a letter :>

i completed my living room part of my house so that is now 3 rooms done. i got started on my bathroom as well. i got a lot of landscaping done as well around my campsite with cedars and holly starts, i moved clovers and mushrooms around, i arranged a new path and plan to create a 3rd character in place of my tower, and Lopez is moving in!

In game it's my birthday (my game is in September lol) so I'm having a party with Lolly, Stitches and Biskit :3 But after the party, I plan on fixing up my paths that I've already laid down, planting cedar saplings in the northern portion of town to at least get a layout of how many white-azaleas I actually need to finish landscaping and then I will begin to move out villagers in order to fill up my town with villagers I'd like to have so that I can get started on getting pings for PWPs.

I finished all of my blue roses and I am about to finish the most blue A town could ever have and look beautiful!

Finally got all hybrids I need!
Now I'll start breeding and storing them when I feel I can plan my town paths!
Will be planning a hybrid giveaway. :)

I almost finished decorating the first room in one of my alt's homes! I thought I had a vision for it (hotel lobby) but it turns out I'll have to change a few things to improve the aesthetics. Lots of furniture ordering and refurbishing and I'm still not done with the one room.
(Also wow this thread used to be so active. What happened?)

I started playing again after a few months break and trying to get to grips with the new stuff, campground, MEOWs tickets, etc.

Back