What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Met a new player recently and gave her everything I had left over from my giveaway thread. Quite pleased that my town is now clean again and I helped someone in the process. ^__^

i got a large boockase, so now i can order a bunch from the catalog and make a huge library :blush:

Last edited:
-I got my furniture catalog down to 1 item left to complete (still gotta do stationery and clothes tho)
-I earned a few gold badges, but phineas hasn't shown up yet
-got my town back to perfect status after leaving items everywhere for 3 days for a retail method trade

Went on three of my towns so far today.. stopped Harry from leaving, landscaped and gave Paula medicine in Cocoplum, dedicated the Dream Suite, landscaped and sent letters to everyone in my newest town of Harvest, ran errands, landscaped including bamboo harvesting and visited neighbors in Corvidae.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Almost forgot, today in Corvidae, my start up screen showed Hazel falling into a pitfall. So I logged in, RAN like the wind to her house and LEAPT into the pitfall before she could fall into it. And she was one step away from disaster. Who loves their villagers? I do :)

I got 100% approval in my cycling town, so I finally started my cycling town today! Super happy! :D

In Ruby, I did a bit of landscaping and completed donations for the Roost. Also finished my paths and finally got Scoot to ping to move out. c:

I created a whole spreadsheet of what I need left to complete my catalog, it took HOURS but it will pay off :)
Also fished a bunch for my 5000 fish caught badge, and dreamed of towns for my sandman badge.

A friend recently joined the animal crossing craze, so I helped sort out her new town, and explain some functions. We visited each other back and forth, and we had a great time! I hope I get some sort of badge from all of the times she visited today! :)

In Sapphire, I finally got around to landscaping my campsite area a bit. Hoping my bushes will grow! Also making progress with my homes. And in Ruby, I've finally moved out Scoot and can finally place that rice fence PWP (or whatever it's called) near where his home used to be. Also changed my paths to a more autumn appropriate one, and I'm really loving it so far!

Tia sugested the police station after I did the diving trick
(I was hoping for a scallop for pascal but got the police station instead! Bonus!)

Visited Kyle's house, did the usual stuff round town and completed my cafe payment, all thats left is my basement house pay.
(
Mayor's life is never dull!!)

I also put the ordinance to Beautiful, the other didnt suit me or the town.

Getting an awful lot done in my town lately. Villager pics are now organised in my museum, which took ages to find them all.
I've got the majority of saharahs walls and floors, which took a bit of time travel but I really wanted to complete my house. I've switched out all of my regular trees and now have ceder trees in the North of town. I've just got the top wooded area to go, so now I've got some trees ready to be decorated at Christmas :) and I'm also best friends with skye :) just Beau/Molly and Maple to go now

Well, I just started tt-ing in last couple days. Managed to move in a couple of my dreamies~ Mitzi and Chief. Haven't done plot resetting ever and used placing pwps to prevent them from plotting in certain areas. Everyone seemed to land somewhere decent except for Chief. He plotted right in front of my south beach pathway. Kind of bummed about it. Didn't think they'd move that close, ever. But I tried to work around it. So I've been busy with that and fixing paths around my town in general. Will end up giving him to a friend and start getting into plot resetting. Lesson learned. :3

What did I do today? I found out about th new update for AC and was like GIVE ME BACK ANIMAL CROSSING JONATAHAN! ( I lent it to him cuz I got bored of AC lol)

Back