• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I went on three of my five towns today to try and get someone to ping to move. Struck out on two of them, but did manage to geg Truffles into boxed in town number three. Also planted a few rows of lemons and perfect oranges in Big Bear Village. They are going to be the only trees I plant other than the fir trees.

Day 2 of perfect town status. Started off with Saharah at my front door when I booted the game. Began and paid off construction to the classic police station. Chopped down a lot of trees next to my house to be set up for another project. Not a whole lot of action today.

What I accomplished in my town today: Today has mostly been customization. I used my main character to buy all the furnishings I needed and now I'm customizing it all to what I want it to be. So far everything is coming along smoothly. I was a little worried at first because I kept changing my mind on the main room's wallpaper and then I struggled to find the "right" wallpaper for my sushi bar. I figured it all out though and now I'm just waiting for the rest of the house to be built so I can start laying out more furniture. I also got a neat idea for my basement which I'm really excited to start working on.

Besides all this, I did my regular dailies, paid a few loans, and spent some one on one time with some of my villagers. It's been a good day and things are moving along at a good pace. Sometimes I just wish this was done already but I know it's a process. Time to enjoy it. :)

Got Carmen back into her original shirt and built paths to a few villagers houses that I hadn't done it for yet.

I did a lot today. I'm still in the early stages of city growth since I just restarted my village yesterday. But I got the club lol opened up, I got the shoe store, got T&T Mart, got Shampoodle to start building...Paid off my 39k loan and gonna leave my house alone for awhile just so I can focus on getting my town upgraded and public works projects going. Then once I get that all said and done it won't be so hard to pay off my house quickly and get all my upgrades I want.
Keep in mind I time travel a lot, but I do play every day but only long enough to do daily stuff like a little fishing, fossil digging, talking to my townies that I want to keep, and selling whatever fruit comes back that day; and then I buy out all the shops to get them to upgrade faster, and then do it all again the next day. Also donating fossils/fish/bugs etc to the museum at the end of the day or if my pockets are full.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to pay off my other street lamp, then work on the dream suite payments, then do more smaller public works projects so I can start making streets where I can..as soon as I figure out how to get the QR codes to work so I can have the design I want.. (if someone wants to pm me how to do that I'd be more than loving to receive some help ♥)
But that's about it.

Moved Portia into Misfit.
Moved Klaus into Big Bear Village
Made a new character, Eridan for Misfit and traveled to daughter's new town, New Home (based off Undertale) to check out her island. Caught my favorite deep sea buddy, the Isopod. Named him Dirk :)
Hmm... I think that's about it.

Last edited:
Ready to update this as I accomplished LOADS yesterday :)
I got my first blue roses, I got another purple rose, I got about 3 other different hybrids. Found one of the last 6 fossils I'm missing for my museum so I completely lets another skeleton (not sure what the prospect word is for that and I can't even remember which one it was I completed) but hey ho!
I spent ages waiting for visits to my town as I was really going for the remodel yesterday....and I did it!! Well, just completed the last 5 this morning....but got through about 40 yesterday which is quite an accomplishment!
Realised me and Marina are now like best friends as she just wandered into my house uninvited....also, almost completed my painting collections for the museum!!
Good times in ACNL :)

Finished making 2 clothes and won the Fishing Tourney today! The Sea Bass gets very useful during Fishing Tourneys.
My birthday is coming soon and K.K. Slider performed K.K. Birthday to me :D I got a copy of the song~ This is the first time I got a live performance of K.K. Birthday... I should prepare myself when my birthday comes. I wonder who's going to give me a surprise party?

a few trades, helped some people out by giving them hybrids and helped one person get started with their town.
a lot of landscaping, stopped someone from moving, bred a lot of flowers and got a few pwp suggetions (i was time travelign too, hehe :>)

hoping to adopt my last dreamie for my frog town tonight too aaaa!!

Making a joke out of the fishing tournament. Turned in a 198-inch Whale Shark I got from the island, while the villagers struggle with 20-inchers. At that, I got an exquisite Rug for turning that in, and I do plan on getting hte exquisite set, when I'm rich enough to make Gracie look like a beggar.

Took me 3 months but...

I finally got a Bingo, i really despised of my bingo card since it took up space in my inventory which made taking items a bit harder since i carry my tools around with me 24/7. But it was worth it since i got a Curling Stone as a reward for winning the Bingo Game, now i can ignore that Snowman.

Accomplished quite a few things today.

- Won the fishing tourney, which is easy. The hard part is coming in second and third.
- Collected 5 snowflakes for Snowmama and got myself an ice wall.
- Paid off the second loan, bringing my house to the stage that it is going to stay at until I can afford to upgrade one room a day(which is close to 8 million bells) So I am going to be in my cozy little cabin for a long time this time.
- Caught a Tuna and a Football Fish.

I paid off a home loan with my mayor and got some cool fish furniture. My secondary character surprisingly caught an oarfish after my mayor submitted an ocean sunfish to the fishing tourney, so he won the tournament.

Back