What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I got the Pav? series from Pav?, I played charades and rock-paper-scissors with my neighbors (Freya kept winning me over and over again; I think she cheated), I went to the island to catch some bugs to sell and I finished paying the station renovation. And I also took a lot of pictures of my cute neighbors with their outfits!

Yay, I got 4 pieces of Pave furniture!

This is taking forever because villagers keep taking the feathers I need and Pave wants every color I don't have. >:c

I finished mapping out the walking paths for Thistle town, and FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got Rocket to move out, I'm crying with joy. Also, I am trying the PWP trick where I box her in close to the beach and go for a nice long (jelly fish filled) swim, and so far she's already suggested the wisteria trellis, woo woo

prevented like everyone from moving lol.. finally built the fortune teller shop.. i quite like that hat tbh.

also put up a rice rack, got a classic sofa.. bought stuff for catalog reasons.. ya

Um planted some trees I guess that's something... I always start out with a list of stuff I' am going to do and end up completely distracted by something and end up getting nothing done. I' am an awful Mayor :)

Last edited:
Organizing some of my storage, sorting through what's going in my giveaway and what's going to my second town. Also spent the most part of the day trying to cycle out my unwanted villagers but my permanents are the only ones asking to move and it's getting tedious. D:

I've got all the Pav? series, I've played rock-paper-scissors and charades with my villagers, I've travelled to the island to get money to pay de loan of my second character and to complete the station renovation and finally I've built Snowman. Complete day :D

I have so far chopped down all my trees, picked up the fruit and sold it, dug up bushes, picked up the path in my town, and moved all my flowers. I'm currently remodeling my whole town.

Let someone catalog a bunch of things, and worked on my main room. My mayor's house is so close to being done! Also got my side character's home turned into a castle.

Yesterday I was more productive, I was doing lots of trades and flower organizing.
I'm not doing Festavale because my town is a month behind, because I had to time travel back to prevent Mint from moving.
I'm in no rush to catch up, either, it gives me more time to finish my town because my goal is to finish it by April so I can upload a DA with the cherry blossoms.

I got not one but two dreamies! So Festivale ended early for me, since I needed to TT to get them both. Now they're both plotted, I'll try TTing back to Festivale so I can get some Pave items. Everything is happening at once in my town today!

Spend a lot of time hunting feathers for Pave, I asked for the most awkward colours. Took forever and I still don't think I got everything his dances where a lot of fun to watch though. :)

Did all the Festivale stuff yesterday and got the whole Pav? set and caught a few more feathers before the event ended this morning. I sold all my leftover furniture and feathers and made a ton of bells. Now I'm just designing paths and dresses :)

Last edited:
Got the Dream Suite!

FINALLY! I’ve been practically stalking Isabelle trying to catch her asleep and I finally did it! I’ve got 160k bells left before it’s all paid off, but I can accomplish that easily in one beetle-hunting trip to Tortimer Island later tonight.

This week I also got some other work on Main Street done: 20+ items in the museum + one of each type (EXCEPT a painting…still waiting on Redd), all 6 signatures for Club LOL!, upgraded Nook & Cranny to the convenience store, opened the Garden Center, got access to the QR scanner in Able Sisters, and Kicks was built! Also had my first fortune told so I’m 1/20th of my way to getting Katrina’s shop, lol.

This Week’s Goals:
-Get the Dream Suite paid off and built
-Get 60 medals & buy a Club Tortimer membership
-Start landscaping! Get all the main paths laid and start planning where flowers and PWPs should go.
-Get at least one of every type of fruit tree: still need bananas, persimmons, cherries, oranges, and apples.
-Make a friend and visit them/have them visit me!

Starting my town over is actually pretty fun, especially since I know exactly what I’m doing now. Plutonia is going to look great!

I got everything in the Pave furniture set! I thought it'd be impossible to finish in one day due to my lack of patience and all the duplicates he kept giving me.

I finished paying my current mortgage and finally had another room. My ATM account's really hurt... I think I should be checking this forums every now and then to exchange my 1,000 TBT for IGB.

Also I tried to stop that Chadder to leave my town because I'm not even sure if I cleared my void (I think not because I got a network error when someone tried to pick Yuka up) and I'll resume my online studies this week. Whew~!

What I accomplished in my town today: Today was Festivale in my town and since it was my first one I spent a great deal of time catching feathers and satisfying Pave's lust for them in exchange for Pave furniture. I took me a LONG time to finally get a couch from him since he seemed to LOVE giving me Pave Closets (I got ten -.-). I managed to sneak in some dailies and paid off a few home loans. I also gathered a few extra feathers to sell and keep for personal use.

I didn't really get anything done as far as decor but I did find a couple of nice images I converted to QR codes for one of my character's Hotel/House. I'll be happy when I'm done with it all but it feels good to know that I'm making progress and I'm enjoying the journey (though today just about killed my eyeballs o_O)

I was actually able to do so much today!

After returning from yet another hiatus (oops), I went to catch fish and bugs that weren't in my encyclopedia because I haven't been playing much around this time of year for the past 2 years. I mostly end up act during the summer. I ended up being able to donate about 15 new species, at least!

Also ended up demolishing a PWP that my brother set up horribly...

As for the Festivale, I gave up after Pave gave me repeats of the same 3 items (chest, lamp, floor). And also because he kept asking for pink feathers, which were basically even harder to find for me than rainbow feathers...

Next thing on the list to do is to clear up some of the random regular flowers that appeared and to continue breeding hybrids!

successfully tt'd back to december last year without anyone moved ( i was in september 2016) c:

so gonna try my luck at stringfish and king crab later

also yeah built the dream suite and bought some gorgeous set pieces (that and sloppy are my faves!)

Back