• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I paid my home loan, plot resetted Cheri in a good spot, Shari wants to move and she didn't change her mind, and I got a pile of pipes pwp.

Forgot to post but yesterday I caught a spider crab (my game is currently in March) and completed my museum. c:

Been doing a lot of TT'ing working on my town and cycling through 16 villagers to get Chief back. So far I've gotten Merengue and Julian to move out, and moved in Hamphrey and Zell from the campsite although they will be sold (or moved out either way)

I need to figure out who I even want in my town, I need one smug and one female villager to round it out. But having a hard time deciding. It will be a long time before I can get Chief back in though so I'll worry about it then.

I got a second copy of NL the other day and I've been obsessively resetting trying to get the perfect map and also apples as my native fruit because perfect apples just look pretty to me. Well not only did I find a pretty awesome map, with apples as my native fruit, but I got Aurora as one of my starters! She's been one of my fav villagers since WW and I am so unbelievably happy right now, OMG. *.*

Last edited:
I got my second special tree stump and it was a clover! they're so hard for me to get without a silver axe wow.

I got hold of the second of my dreamies... Maple! Cannot wait to play tomorrow to start to talk to her :3

Leonardo asked to move out. For me that's an accomplishment because I have a thing against him. He moved in from a friend's void and took my 10th spot right as I was about to adopt Marshal. Because of him I almost didn't get him, and it was only luck I had another villager moving out a few days later. So when he pinged me to move today I felt accomplished because I've been ignoring him and pushing him around into pitfalls haha

Shari requested her last PWP before she moves out tomorrow, a log bench. Now I can complete the picnic area!

Hamlet will be moving in tomorrow, he was kindly adopted by a member on the forum and it is the first adoption I have done. Its cool because I have a little Hamlet charm that a friend gave me a couple of years back and now he is moving into my town. I now unfortunately have 3 jocks in my town, but I am sure I can get the others to move out! I also caught the Tuna and Oarfish for the first time which are now in the custody of Blathers. I paid off the 400,000 bell expansion of my basement so to make up for it I did some late night island bug hunting and also found a kind person on the forums who let me to sell my Turnips at their town, so I made about 4 million bells today! I also did a little more landscaping, so all in all a pretty productive day!

Today, Kicks finally opened a store in my plaza, I finally got my fossils evaluated after having them sit in the same spot for weeks, I harvested my perfect pears, Made my villagers happy and have Merry away to a loving home today :-}

Today I paid off a PWP and set up a patch of roses for hybrids. Yesterday, though, I collected the entire ice series! I felt incredibly accomplished.

Finally got the Lighthouse PWP. Got Snake's picture and to get Chief pic now.

I finally got the gold Balloon badge in Cinnabar! NO MORE POPPING STUPID BALLOONS, WOOOOOOOOO!

HNI_0043.JPG

A good day in Laedon -- Mott asked to move out, I finally made a snowmam and got various pieces of ice furniture from her. I also cleared one of my junk rooms in my house (1 down 3 to go bah) and demolished a yellow bench (stonehenge you're next!).

@ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...esses-Thread&p=4428277&viewfull=1#post4428277

Friday [01.16.2015] was, for me, an update to my main town, Applewin. The previous update was in December, with some Christmas themes. (Like, for example, a house for "Santa".) I also redid the paths from a few days ago. (Dummie me?I finally learned how to do the reading of the QR Codes.) So, the town's Dream Address needed to be updated.

Last edited:
It makes me happy seeing everyones accomplishments! :3
Today I finally got around to doing paths (I've been telling myself I'll do them for months)!

Back