What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I spammed some of my villagers with 5 letters containing shirts so I could change their clothes. :rolleyes:

Naomi is finally out of that fugly white gym shirt and back in her original Groovy tee so she's back to being uzumaki cow, yaaay (the way she looks plus the spiral on the groovy shirt reminds me of Junji Ito's art so that's why I call her that, ahaha). Graham was in a 7-ball tee which he was stretching out (lol) so I sent him a Fish shirt, but he stretches out the fish a lot so I'm sending him aurora knit shirts later since I think he'll look cute in it.

I moved all of my hybrids to the beach and I'm debating on what to do with my flowers in my town. Considering a giveaway, but I have to decide what normal flowers I want to keep and landscape with. Or give up and put all my flowers back and keep my random looking town. ;;;;

Woo, I just finished filling up the bug encyclopedia! :blush: Just got the dung beetle this morning.

Since I've finished filling up the fossil exhibit, that means that I only need to finish two more exhibits to fill up the museum! Half down, half to go! :blush:

Placed and paid for a Stonehenge. I might move it later or swap it out for a stone tablet, I don't know. Also hit 100 visitors, though I'm not really interested in remodeling the train station.

I caught a tiger shrimp for the museum, successfully built a Snowmam and managed to get enough Island Medals to add the Kappa Hat and Cabana Armchair to my catalogue.

Recently got Tabby to move in so am now removing my filler fountains. Also slowly starting to plan the landscape. I kinda wanna use bushes since I love em but bushes might not fit my theme. O well.

I got my bank account balance up to 30 million bells. Still a long way to go before I reach 100 million, but it's always nice to reach a milestone like that.

I added a new piece of art to my museum, got a new badge, cleaned up the flowers that were randomly scattered about my town, talked to all of my villagers, and ran errands for a few of them.

Today Molly moved in, and I got 2 new badges, talked to all my villagers, sold some beetles from the island, and paid off my latest home expansion :)

Completed everything (Other than Raja B as it was raining) that I needed for May, on May 1st no less 8D

I did a LOT of cycling today, moved in one of my dreamies (Stitches!!!), deposited over 1 mil bells in my bank account, collected 10 blue hydra starts for my future town redesign, and achieved the first day of a perfect town. ^-^ I got a LOT done... but still have a lot left to do.

Hans has finally decided to ping! It's a great feeling when a hated villager moves. ◕ ◡ ◕
I have a deal for Julian going on, I can't wait to be on my way to my dream town.

I got Deirdre to suggest the log bench PWP, which will look PERFECT in my mini forest, got Pudge to move and managed to convince Stitches to move in in his place. So triple yay for me!

WHEW!!! EVERYONE told me Rooney was thinking of moving, but I passed him time and time again- no pings! I even trapped him, swam around for 10 minutes, still NO PINGS!! I was starting to get worried. Finally, after heading back from Re-Tail (his house is not far from it), he pinged me, said he was growing soft by being in my town, and said it was time to move- oh no you don't one of the original 5!! Have to say, when you get THIS attached to these things, sometimes it REALLY plays with your emotions!

I finally got perfect town status! Now I can change my town hall and I got the flower clock pwp. So excited!

Back