• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Character Are You?

I can see myself being Luna from the Dream Suite. I'm so laid back and helpful at the same time.
I also love how she uses the word 'stressed' to describe the world. Seriously, this world is stressful. You have to work, work, work.
I'd love to be in a dream forever. I'd actually love to be in an ACNL town forever.. no stress..

I relate to Sable and Pascal on a spiritual level lol

I also love how she uses the word 'stressed' to describe the world. Seriously, this world is stressful. You have to work, work, work.
I'd love to be in a dream forever. I'd actually love to be in an ACNL town forever.. no stress..

Except when you're a perfectionist or you breed hybrids for a sadistic kind of fun x'D then it gets a little stressful lol

I think Katie is the most relatable to me, airheaded and always getting lost.

Last edited:
Reese bc she is fluffy, pink, is obsessed with her SO, and has a secret crazy side; and Sable because she is shy, takes a while to open up to, and just sits in the corner focusing on her work.

Last edited:
I definitely feel like Digby, though I don't interact with him very often, I feel that his hard working attitude and willingness to stand outside all day is similar to how I am with my jobs. (Though I'd prefer not to be in the Texas Heat)

probably mabel cos she positive as hellll but cheeki

edit; it may be mable

Last edited:
I definitely feel like Digby, though I don't interact with him very often, I feel that his hard working attitude and willingness to stand outside all day is similar to how I am with my jobs. (Though I'd prefer not to be in the Texas Heat)

I can relate to this honestly. I love working outdoors, I don't mind standing in the rain. He also seems overprotective of his sister which, same x'D

Digby. He's kind of snooty and works in interiors so he's probably the closest to me.

Back