What Cartoon character (if any) did you find attractive as a Child?

Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. 100% dreamboat. You can't tell me he's not everyone's dream guy

Ah... More threads about things I'd never reveal to anyone in person. I had a crush on that Mckenzie lady/teacher from Cardcaptors when I was little... So... yeah... I wonder... what... that says about me...

ACTUALLY, I did too as a kid. The last time I watched the movie though, I cringed so hard because of how ugly I think he looks now LOL.

---

Embarrassingly enough, little kid me back in the 90's had a crush on Kovu from Lion King 2.... Then I got a crush on both Sonic and Shadow the Hedgehog. Sonic's having been from the original Adventure game/SatAM/Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Shadow because of Sonic Adventure 2. Also Tails, but more specifically from his Adventure incarnation.

Bakura, Marik, and Pharaoh Atem from Yugioh... Edward Elric from the original FMA anime.... Inuyasha from Inuyasha...

That's all I can think of at the moment @.@

LOL!!! I love you so much! I was so obsessed with Kovu :'D! He was a really sexy lion.

Shang from Mulan is ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
Also ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) for Bambi's dad
( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)eventhoitspatrickstewart( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

>slightly creeped out by the fact a deer was voiced by patrick stewart
>had a weird brief crush on a ****ing cartoon animal

Ohooo. to comment or not to comment, that is the question? To admit certain crushes or just pretend I'm more sane the rest of you.
Eeek.
*ahem* there is a certain voice actor that who, no matter who he voices, I developed a crush on that character quite quickly.
I know his voice too well and I think I might still have a crush on the poor man.

Last edited:
Ohooo. to comment or not to comment, that is the question? To admit certain crushes or just pretend I'm more sane the rest of you.
Eeek.
*ahem* there is a certain voice actor that who, no matter who he voices, I developed a crush on that character quite quickly.
I know his voice toowell and I think I might still have a crush on the poor man.

Ohhhh a mystery!

Spill!!!

I actually don't remember having any crushes on cartoon characters as a child. Probably something to do with me being anti-social as hell. I skipped that phase apparently.

There must be someone though...I'm going to have to think about it.

ya maybe Starfire from TT was the closest I had to such a thing.

Last edited:
There's a few characters I guess I liked..Bunnie Rabbot from Sonic SatAM..Minerva Mink from Animaniacs..Rouge the Bat from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle...not sure who else.

Last edited:
Shang from Mulan is ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
Also ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) for Bambi's dad
( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)eventhoitspatrickstewart( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

>slightly creeped out by the fact a deer was voiced by patrick stewart
>had a weird brief crush on a ****ing cartoon animal

He was voiced by Patrick Stewart?? Holy--

I swear I was in love with Simba's voice from the lion king, not the lion himself cx

As a kid I thought Danny phantom was incredibly attractive. I also thought Aladdin was as well, I even remember buying an Aladdin doll and making him the boyfriend of all my barbie dolls cx Arnold from Hey Arnold! was attractive to me but I think it was because he had such a nice personality. Hilda from Pokemon is also very pretty, it's a shame she wasn't in the anime.

The ginger Totally Spies girl, no idea what her name is. x:

I had a couple anime crushes when I was kid: SAILOR JUPITER! lol she was the coolest out of all the sailor scouts. Nana Osaki from the manga NANA. Both Sakuragi Hanamichi and Kaede Rukawa from the anime slam dunk :'D. This is embarrassing, I don't find the character attractive let's just make that clear because it's a bird lmao but I love J. G. Quintel's voice (creator and voice of Mordecai from Regular show). Maybe because he's so jaded all the time.

...I had a crush on Yakko Warner... it was his voice.

Back