• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What can you eat a whole bag/package/box of?

Beef jerky, possibly Frito's corn chips(I'm a fiend for these!!), Swedish Fish, maybe a few others...

Give me a container of Nutella, and I will make it disappear: With the container included. :lemon:

tumblr_lkbe16HI0Z1qfsv4io1_400.jpg

Ketchup flavoured potato chips. Give me a family sized bag and it'll probably be gone by 3 am. Darn those 2 am munchies...

If I'm really hungry I'll eat a whole box of Explosive Pizza Goldfish.

Oh, if bowls can be considered too, a bowl of sticky rice with the special sauce that goes over it. YUM.

^ Rice! Yeah I could cook a whole bag and eat it. Or I'll make tons of sushi or riceballs and eat every single one!!!

Also I can eat a whole box of peanut butter captain crunch.

I once fit a whole slice of pizza in my mouth at school. (A big one) I am now known as the pizza god.

That's the best thing I've heard all week.

I could eat Goldfish, chocolate, applesauce, and cereal until it's all gone. I have a problem.
I could probably drink a huge bottle of Cherry Coke in one sitting, too.

Anything and everything. I'm a terrible snack fiend, and I usually end up gobbling down any snacks available in the kitchen within a day. It's why I've been stocking up on mandarin oranges instead; the little bit of effort it takes to peel them is enough to deter me from shoving a dozen of them in my face in one sitting.

Back