• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What are your thoughts on cooking?

I find it kind of boring but it's something to do to earn Nook Miles for Kapp'n tours. I find it cute when the villagers are doing it and I like to collect the recipes. It's kind of like real life. I have lots of cookbooks but hardly ever cook.

I like the cooking because I think it's cute and that's really all I ever want in Animal Crossing. It's the first time in NL that I've spent time making a kitchen, which was fun because I ended up crafting a lot of things for it using recipes I didn't tend to use before - the fruit ones, mainly. I also really like the stonewood kitchen as an additonal DIY

I don't really have a need for it, but I've been trying to craft every recipe at least once just for completion.

I love the feature but worry I am going to run out of uses for it quickly. I really hoped I could craft food for presents to villagers but I’m sure I read that they display it like furniture which I found really disappointing.

If you have HHP, and don't plan on redecorating houses, you can complain to Isabelle about their houses, and she will fix them.

It’s a nice feature but I don’t think it’s a necessary component of this game. It’s nice to have, though.

It seems like a really cute feature, and I know a lot of people love food decor, so I think it's a clever way of including more of it! I wish it were a little more involved than just DIY crafting (I love cooking minigames...) but I understand that they probably wanted to keep things simple in the style of the game.

Back