• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favourite games to play beside Animal Crossing?

I play Hades, Bravely Default, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Pokémon, Ni No Kuni and my favorite franchise all together: Fire Emblem!

My favourite games series are the Mario and Pokemon games so most of the time when I'm not playing the AC games I'll be playing one of these. I mostly play my Switch at the moment, and usually it's to play AC:NH, but recently I have also replayed Super Mario Odyssey, as well some Mario Kart and I've spent quite a lot of time shiny hunting in Pokemon Shield.

The games I love would have to be:
-Mario Kart (7, Wii and DD specifically- personal favorite right now since I got back into online!)
-Mario Party (4, 5, 8)
-New Super Mario Bros. series (+Galaxy 1 and 2, 64 DS, Sunshine)
-Wii Sports
-Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
-Pokemon (fire red, emerald, diamond, black, black 2, y)
-Splatoon 1 and 2
-Miitopia
-Minecraft (with friends)
-Club Penguin (not sorry)

well i've been playing pokemon sword lately and having fun with that. been trying to get all of my pokemon the best friend ribbon and a shiny zigzagoon. i passed 999 halp D:. aside from that i haven't been playing many video games lately. my brother did let me try beatsaber on his vr that was fun!

but all in all my favorite games aside from acnh are minecraft, pokemon (basic or pmd), kirby, splatoon, among us (which my mom might try when it comes out on xbox), etc.

lozbotw, aka best game to exist imo
i've replayed this so many times in regular mode and master mode, i've got everything except all 900 koroks but i gave up with those ages ago lol
age of calamity is also super lit, botw will always be my favourite game but age of calamity is a close second 💕

pokemon games like, alpha sapphire (my favourite), x, moon, ultra moon, black, black 2, diamond and of course pokemon battle revolution, what a lit game

also style boutique, i've only played 2 and 3, the 3rd is the best one though

then i'm a massive fan of the yokai watch games, they're so stupid, hilarious and i'm really bummed that i'll never be able to play one again

and obviously mario kart because who doesn't love mario kart haha

some other games i love are:
minecraft, splatoon, mario party, dragon quest, harvest moon, spiritfarer, hatsune miku, tomodachi life, ace attorney and story of seasons is ok i guess, i might like the new one more than the last one who knows
and i like smash bros but only when i play with others

i love playing a lot of casual games like overwatch, fortnite, minecraft, splatoon, etc. i really enjoy shooters so i mostly play those tbh!

I love the Dragon Quest series! I've almost always got a playthrough of one of the games going on—if I finish one, it's usually not long before I'm starting another... or doing a replay of one I've already finished, honestly. I also really love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, Code: Realize, Fall Guys, Minecraft (and Minecraft Dungeons sometimes too), Slime Rancher (though I haven't played in a while, hoping to hear about the next update soon), and Rune Factory 4 Special. There's definitely other games I love, but these are the ones I keep going back to.

omori is an incredibly good psychological horror rpg that ive been playing a lot recently! it has a unique combat system and a few different routes and endings and so theres a lot to unpack, ive really been enjoying it

night in the woods and oneshot are two other indie rpgs that ive played, although a while ago. I wanna replay them when i get the chance because theyre so charming

in terms of sandbox games botw (if that counts as a sandbox??), stardew valley and minecraft i play a lot

I'm a KH fan and Drive forms are awesome! My favorite one is the Limit Form.
Yeah that form is quite OP. I got stuck kn the Roxas fight, but when I was in a pinch I activated Limit Form and used Sonic Blade to avoid that attack where the spheres come after you. IT HURTS
Post automatically merged:

And somehow reflega was only sometimes overpowered. I remember it being sort of OP if you use it against Roxas' 1st attack within the battle that is used repetitively, then put in a combo or 2.

I'm a KH fan and Drive forms are awesome! My favorite one is the Limit Form.
By the way, did you play RE:CoM? I feel like that's the embodiment of pain. I mean I got SO stuck on one of the Vexen fights and it took me like a month to win XD

Yeah that form is quite OP. I got stuck kn the Roxas fight, but when I was in a pinch I activated Limit Form and used Sonic Blade to avoid that attack where the spheres come after you. IT HURTS

And somehow reflega was only sometimes overpowered. I remember it being sort of OP if you use it against Roxas' 1st attack within the battle that is used repetitively, then put in a combo or 2.

By the way, did you play RE:CoM? I feel like that's the embodiment of pain. I mean I got SO stuck on one of the Vexen fights and it took me like a month to win XD
Oh yes I did play Re:Com and I have to say its still the worst KH game I've played in terms of gameplay. I never was a fan of the Card mechanics. I mean it does have important story elements that answers a lot of questions leading up to KH2 so I will give it that but still, the card mechanc became such a huge turn off to me.

Oh yes I did play Re:Com and I have to say its still the worst KH game I've played in terms of gameplay. I never was a fan of the Card mechanics. I mean it does have important story elements that answers a lot of questions leading up to KH2 so I will give it that but still, the card mechanc became such a huge turn off to me.
True, I immediately turned away from Riku's side. I watched Kingdom Hearts explanation thing a few times before I played the first game anyway so I pretty much understood what happened.

The World Ends With You: Final Remix

That's rlly good too

Also, love the little TWEWY crossover in KHDDD

Since I got it for Christmas, my favorite game to play has been Fire Emblem Three Houses. I loved it so much that I started brainstorming ideas for a fan fic which I still plan on doing. Finally slowed down playing recently because of depression. Feeling a bit better now so probably will continue playing it at least one or two more times since I just love the story and characters (most of them anyways).

I love spyro and have been playing Pokemon lately. Jak and daxter is always a fave.

Back