• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are your favorite DIY(s)?

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Tasty Cake
I love the Flower Wagon and Flower Stand. All variations of them are beautiful and I have them all over my island.

The Cherry Blossom-Viewing Lantern is also a fav of mine.

What about you?

think i might go with the plain wooden shop sign DIY just because that item is so cute and versatile when it comes to decorating. it was one of my favorite PWPs in NL too so. makes sense really.

I really like all the Bonsai DIYs just such beautiful looking plants. A lot of the mushroom items are really nice and pop quite a bit on your island.

There's so many good diys haha, my favorites are zen-style stone, decoy duck, brick well and wild log bench :blush:

hoo boy this is tricky lmao. i love the shell fountain, illuminated tree, three-tiered snowman, woodland wall, decoy duck and mush lamp! i’m also a sucker for the log and mermaid sets aha :p

i really adore the ones you can actually interact with, like the bamboo doll, peach surprise box, cosmos shower, water pump, etc etc. i just like things that have a use lol

a lot of the wood items are awesome.
but i love all of the cherry blossom items.
🌸

I'm going to exclude seasonal stuff because I pretty much love them all 😅

That being said, I really love the stone lion dog and tall lantern recipes! I have so many of them on my island :love:

If I look at what I have made the most, it is the stone stool. Seriously, those are all over my island to stand in for broken columns (ancient Greek ruins town), of course decorated with the floating biotope planter most of the time :p

My favourite is the tiny library I think, as well as the aquarius urn (one of the few items that gives me ancient Greek vibes, besides soms of the statues then).

Back