• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What are your favorite DIY(s)?

a list of diys that I like:
-Mushroom set (though I have yet to get any diys for them because it’s not yet autumn in my NH island!)
-Mermaid set (still missing the partition but right now I’m planning on dedicating a room full of mermaid stuff using the diys ☺️)
-Golden seat and casket, gold lucky cat
-tiny library, garden wagon
-Celeste DIYs (all the zodiac ones are super pretty! But almost all Celeste diys are)

There a lot I like but to name a few: Crescent moon chair, nova light, mush lamp, garden wagon,

tiny library, looks so good wasso jelly seeing it on almost everybodys island. I finally got it yesterday, so happy

I’m a sucker for shiny things so I think I’m gonna say the nova light. I especially love that you can customize them so many different colors and create a rainbow!
also the hyacinth lamp is really pretty and added a special touch to my enchanted forest ☺

Bamboo doll, it's so cute. It's baby Princess Kaguya!
Practically speaking, I love the stalls. They're so customizable and give a town-like ambiance to any theme.

Mushroom, Festive, and Celeste DiYs. I worked hard to acquire them in-game (ugh, those balloons) so they should be automatic favorites.I also like anything that involves bamboo, some of the shell DiYs, garden wagon and hyacinth lamp,

I love the wooden block furniture set, especially when recolored to pastel. I also love the shell furniture (both summer shell DIYs and regular). And the Hyacinth lamp, Lily record player, and I'm hoping to get the rose bed DIY soon.

Non seasonal I guess the garden wagon and rare cute ones like the gold lucky cat

Out of the ones I have, I like the lily record player, music stand, outdoor bath, shell fountain, and infused-water dispenser DIYs in particular.

My favourite recipe to use of all of them has gotta be the Mush Lamp. I just love how it glows in the dark and yet looks so natural, and works absolutely amazing in my forest areas and next to any trees. It's also not too hard to make quite a lot of them, as they only require 1 skinny mushroom and 3 clay each, so it's not too resource heavy and I can easily fill my island with them. While I do like the whole Mush Set and it's probably my favourite set in the game to be honest, nothing is really able to match the appeal of the Mush Lamp. If I had to say what my second favourite DIY is, then i'd have to give it to the Stall recipe. It's just so versatile, and can be used to make little shopping areas all around my island, so it just works almost anywhere. I also love the fact that it lets you put items on the stall shelf, so I can really emphasise what's it supposed to be selling, and make it look more realistic.

There are quite a few I still haven't picked up yet, so it's hard to say if I've found my favorite, and I also am trying not to do too many of any one thing on the island. That being said, of what I have, I think it's the log furniture. I've placed it in my house with a couple different customizations and really love it.

I have to say the fall sets are my absolute favorite. It gives off the exact aesthetic that I want for my island.

For the base set, I’d say that the log series (ESPECIALLY the wild log bench) is my favorite for the same reason!

the barrel. its so versatile and theres prob more than 20 on my island. the wooden bucket is another favourite too.

Illuminated Reindeer, and all the natural looking things, like the flower series and garden stones.

Infused water dispenser! Because it’s the closest thing to an alcoholic beverage dispenser

I love the stone lion dogs, gravestones and jail bars. The last two are just funny to me that they were added to the game

Back