What are you Thankful for?

i guess i'm thankful for just everything? idk. it's hard to pinpoint it. friends mostly i'm thinking...thankful that i got to come home from school so i can finally have alone time

I am thankful for my life, good friends, and many opportunities. I am thankful for a loving family, especially my mom, who takes care of me and gets me anything that I need and spends a lot of money just for me, and my grandma, who is funny and nice and a hard worker and takes good care of me also, and for my grandpa who gives me money whenever I need some, and would buy pretty much anything for me. I am also thankful for a house to live in, food on my plate, and my education. There are many more things that I am grateful for, but these are what I am really grateful for and remember.

my wonderful girlfriend, my loving parents, and everyone's health!!

I'm thankful for my girlfriend, Rei Parfait <3, university, and of course, yummy food!

Having a great family, a house over my head, being able to go to college, my awesome pets, and a lot of other things.

I'm thankful to have met my best friend, Fiona.

Thank you for all the fun, I will never forget it.

I hope you have a very happy and successful life.

-Marcey

I'm thankful that I am the happiest I've ever been in a long time. When I was younger I was depressed and didn't enjoy the holidays sometimes. I'm glad that I can finally feel happy even during stressful times and even for the little things in life. It's a big change from before and I'm really really thankful for that.

Back