What Are You Happy About Today?

I got something taken care of that was lowkey bugging me. It has to do with when I eventually move out and it was mainly a me problem, but I’m glad it’s okay now.
Yesterday, I spent almost the entire day watching Disney World videos in preparation for my upcoming trip that is seven months away.
I treated myself to a chocolate dipped strawberry milkshake after work. Yes, my fingers are shriveled like a prune because I’ve been washing dishes for the past ten or so hours.
IMG_5270.jpeg
I’m excited for hockey playoffs! The LA Kings have been making the playoffs more consistently now and that’s an accomplishment right there. I’d be more confident if not for the goaltending issues, but I’m happy to see how it goes either way!

Hope everyone had a great day. Today was a great day. Another day of perfect weather. We started the day with a tour on a trolley. It was Auroras first time on one. She was so good. We went to Ripley’s believe it or not which had some really interesting things . We had pizza for lunch. Then in the evening we went for a walk in a park that leads to the beach.
IMG_5906.jpeg

IMG_5910.jpeg

IMG_5946.jpeg
IMG_5951.jpeg
IMG_5970.jpeg
IMG_5996.jpeg
IMG_6006.jpeg
IMG_6021.jpeg
IMG_6038.jpeg
IMG_6042.jpeg

It was our last full day here as we go home tomorrow afternoon.

I got to see my mom's cat, Sassy, this evening when I went over to pick up some paperwork. She was in a very loving mood and I pet her as long as she would let me. I also got to see four of the feral cats in the area. All of them had an ear clipped, so I was happy knowing that we didn't miss any of the regulars when we did our trap and release last month.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I have spent all day worrying about Blossom, but I'm happy to say she has eaten a little food this evening and more importantly she has eaten a few treats! I am really hoping that she was just having an off day and that she will be back to her usual self tomorrow morning.

I'm happy Blossom is eating again. I hope she'll be all better tomorrow.🌸

Hope everyone had a great day. Today was a great day. Another day of perfect weather. We started the day with a tour on a trolley. It was Auroras first time on one. She was so good. We went to Ripley’s believe it or not which had some really interesting things . We had pizza for lunch. Then in the evening we went for a walk in a park that leads to the beach.

It was our last full day here as we go home tomorrow afternoon.
I'm glad you're enjoying your vacation. It looks like Aurora is having a great time too!🐾

Grew my first gold roses in ACNH and finally got around to time-travelling to catch the last three insects I needed! Now I just have the art section to complete. c:

I can tell my nerves are frazzled because it took me five minutes to draw a circle I was satisfied with LOL, but I got to do a little sketching today! (And thankfully it did go more smoothly once I got myself past the circle ahaha ;w; )

My family and I caught up with SolidarityGaming’s Minecraft SOS series! My mom and I also got to see part of the Content Warning livestream he was in with a few others we watch as well.

Did more grinding in Fashion Dreamer’s solo mode this evening! And, you guessed it, Seeking Zeke appeared exactly once... I will get his eyes someday...

- Tonight the Dallas STARS! play their final regular season game of the year against the St. Louis Blues before heading to the playoffs. It'll be fun to be able to watch them one last time before they're up against a really tough team! 🏒 💚

And they won it in the shootout past regulation and overtime 2-1!!! 🥳 🎉

Oettinger is such an elite level goalie, and I love him as a player so much. We're also about the same height (6'4/6'5). This game gave me flashbacks of a shootout win for the Stars against the Blues I went to years ago. Thank you for the extraordinary effort tonight, Otter. 🥹

Today (yesterday) I was happy because I finished farming the Fate Go event.

The other night, I had fun playing Splatoon with @skarmoury for my first time and enjoyed chatting :D.

I’ve been doing well in some of my ranked matches 🙂.

I beat one of the bosses on floor 10 in the dlc. Unfortunately I had to start over a bunch of times and haven’t reached that floor again.

I managed to get my Genshin dailies done. Seeing Neuvillette made me happy ☺️; still enjoying using him.

When I was doing something & my back was turned to Jewels, she tapped me with one of her paws and kinda grabbed onto my shirt since she wanted attention; I love when she does that ☺️.

0290161B-E566-43F2-A003-A2DC88125A64.jpeg

Today I'm happy because my dog is making a quick recovery. He's already acting like his old self again, just tentative about biting and chewing which will take a little while longer to heal since he lost several teeth. But we're softening his kibble and giving him other soft foods and treats in the meantime.

I took this picture of him last night when he was finally starting to settle in. His face still has that look of, "Mom, they did things to me..."
His front leg looks awful, but they warned me it would be badly bruised and it doesn't seem to be bothering him at all.
View attachment 554100

I don’t know how I missed this. He is so cute. I don’t know how you feel about fresh pet but Aurora loves it and it’s really soft . Glad he is starting to recover. Aurora has her teeth cleaning tomorrow morning so a little nervous about that.

I'm glad you're enjoying your vacation. It looks like Aurora is having a great time too
Thanks I’m so glad we could take her . She’s had a great time.

i got into my universities honor society for some reason? i guess my GPA at my original college was good enough for it. i haven't even checked it.
i also was able to have all of my credits transfer except for my HTML/web design course which is fine, i don't think i'll be going that route for schooling anyways.

Did some more Disney drawings today & coloured them in - posting pics of them tomorrow :)
Post automatically merged:

I got something taken care of that was lowkey bugging me. It has to do with when I eventually move out and it was mainly a me problem, but I’m glad it’s okay now.
Yesterday, I spent almost the entire day watching Disney World videos in preparation for my upcoming trip that is seven months away.
I treated myself to a chocolate dipped strawberry milkshake after work. Yes, my fingers are shriveled like a prune because I’ve been washing dishes for the past ten or so hours.
I’m excited for hockey playoffs! The LA Kings have been making the playoffs more consistently now and that’s an accomplishment right there. I’d be more confident if not for the goaltending issues, but I’m happy to see how it goes either way!
Ha! Great minds think a like although I was looking at videos for Disneyland Paris for when I go in 2026 😉

I’d love to see pics of your trip when you come back if that’s okay with you

Last edited:
Congratulations!!
Is your son playing the newest game? (Or better yet, does he have The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero too?) Please tell him I said that Kieran is the greatest Pokemon character of All Time!!! wowzers, i can’t believe i just said that…
I wish I had thought to grab a photo, but my Gameboy with Pokemon Yellow is still functioning! I wanted to start there, but it was a little too blurry for comfort. We started on the Switch with Pokemon Quest, but I didn't want to jump straight into Sword or Violet. I have moved him onto my 3DS with Pokemon X... we'll see how long it holds his interest. ^_^

Minor victory today: I'm clearing out the junk and donated a bunch of books and dropped off items for my sister... It feels good to get things done!

Thursday, April 18, 2024
  • Got up early this morning.
  • Blossom is 110% today! Back to wanting eat about everything in sight! She probably wants to make up for what she didn’t want to eat yesterday!
  • Gave Blossom a shower, brushed, got all her bedding and blankets washed and dried.
  • It’s nearly the weekend!
20240418_140203-min.jpg

Kind of a long story. I work at a car dealership. I bought a car two days ago, from a dealer with no relations to my dealer. My service team found my tires on my new car were completely dry rotted.
Today, my service team is getting me a whole nice new set of tires on, and costs are being taken care of by the dealer I purchased from.
A new car with brand new tires? I'll take it!

Here’s what I’m happy about so far; there might be more later since I just woke up.

Today Splatoon 2 arrived! 🥳

IMG_7025.jpeg

I’m a little worried about the dlc since I’m having a hard time with Splatoon 3’s dlc and I read that Splatoon 2’s dlc is harder. But at the same time I’m excited about it. I’m still having a lot of fun with Splatoon 3’s dlc even though I am finding myself pretty frustrated.

Looking forward to Splat Fest with everyone here that has joined team bunny. 🙂 I’m a bit nervous too since I’m still learning.

Spanky plopped in front of me again when I went downstairs and started rolling; I think she always does it for my attention and to get me to rub her belly ☺️. She is so adorable when she does this, even if the spot she picks sometimes is right in front of the litter box 😅😹. My kitties really know how to make me feel better 🥰.

The Los Angeles Kings play their final game of the regular season tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks, which I'm looking forward to. I'll most likely be paying more attention to the Golden Knights game, though, as their game has more of an impact on the standings. I love playoff hockey!
I was paid today, so I ended up going grocery shopping and got some of my favorite foods. I also treated myself to some Starbucks earlier.

Keagan was more than satisfied with his new lambchop friend. He was again more interested in the toy than any sort of food around the house!
IMG_5276.jpeg

I planned on posting the pictures in this thread as I did for last year's trip. I'm not thinking much about taking pictures while I'm there and just prefer to enjoy myself, but I'll snap a few if I see anything worth capturing. The park we'll be staying at is one I'm very excited for, so I'm sure I'll have a few more pictures this year. There's also a second part of our trip in addition to our week stay at Disney World, but I won't spoil anything until the trip officially begins.

A few years ago I got myself a Nidoking plush from the Pokémon center and since then I've been regretting not buying a Nidoqueen to go with him. I check the website regularly (even bookmarked it) but she is always out of stock... until now! It will probably be a little while before she arrives to me but I'm really excited 😁

I crafted my first gold net in ACNH, and also unlocked the Happy Home Network app in HHP! I had a lot of fun designing a farm house for Groucho c:

I finally got to try mochi ice cream!! ;v; It’s been so hard to find around here, but then today I just happened to spot a few little boxes tucked away in the ice cream section of our local drug store... I got the strawberry kind and it absolutely lives up to the hype omg. I'm so glad I bought two boxes because only six per box is criminal

My family and I got to see LDShadowLady’s new Minecraft SOS episode tonight!

Also I made rotini in tomato sauce with green/red bell peppers and tofu chicken for dinner, and it was really good. I had it with a piece of baguette and some lemon water... it felt v fancy...

The lovely and adorable art of Etsuya Tokiwa that I received from Mistreil ;w; 🤍
he baby....png

Back