• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you eating right now?

Breaded chicken.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man, LUCKY. I wish we had In N Out burger around here... I got to travel a long, long way to get me some animal style In N Out. Not very many states are blessed with such deliciousness.

I did however have some Taco Bell tonight.
I actually don't go much, the one I live close by is closed for remodeling. Where do you live?? Their burgers are amazing, and their fries are perfection! I don't know if I could live without a little In-N-Out once in a while. ;)

I've never had In-And-Out burger. I want to go to Subway or Bush's Chicken for lunch today since it's right by the school but no... broke af.

I cooked me some hamburgers last night, and due to mean being scared of getting burnt, i left the burgers in a little too long but they were still pretty great. <3

Also, i had some cracker barrel a few weeks ago:
9xWKwXG.jpg
fobTiH3.jpg

Food! Glorious food!

Tonight is eggplant parmesan over pasta with fresh basil from the garden !

I had pancakes and sausage. Just not the sausage I like.

fried eggs, bacon & that raisin swirl toast with melted butter <:

I just had Burger King. Instead of soda this time I had raspberry iced tea... different but good.

probably gonna make some chili ramen.

If you're having burger king you may as well stuck with the soda. Ain't no hiding from those calories!

It was Sprite, Lemonade, or the tea I had.

had some mock chicken parmigiana and salad. no noodles. diet life baby.:cool:
*cries*

I had leftover Nachos earlier

Back