• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you eating right now?

collard greens and black eyed-peas, for good luck. and for the new year's good luck pork, had pizza with bacon and canadian bacon (i.e., ham) on it...

yesterday we had i cannot figure out for the life of me how to spell it in english but it's pronounced hreesay and i know it has chicken but what else??? who knows really

I haven't decided yet, but I'll probably make myself a cheeseburger with some chips.

Tonight I am just making chicken and rosemary ravolli with pasta sauce. Nothing too special

Actually we ended up eating In-N-Out

Oh man, LUCKY. I wish we had In N Out burger around here... I got to travel a long, long way to get me some animal style In N Out. Not very many states are blessed with such deliciousness.

I did however have some Taco Bell tonight.

Tonight I ate well and made a vegan Kung Pao stir-fry with noodles and broccoli, cauliflower, white onion, carrots, green onion, and cilantro for the top. 10/10

Put extra cheese on a frozen pizza. Bad idea! xc

I had lean cuisine macaroni, a chicken ceasar salad, and a fiber one brownie. Definitely a step down from last night's dinner @ The Boiling Crab.

Last edited:
Home made gyudon.

13z4ub6.jpg

Last edited:
chinese takeout!

a kung pao platter (chicken, beef, shrimp), fried rice & a chicken eggroll c:

Last edited:
Back