• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Listening to music. Contemplating.

Woke up early. Ready to drink coffee and play video games. I also am on episode eight or so of Dragon Ball Super (yes, I am THAT bored lately).

Making the rest of the chicken that's in our fridge. It was in the freezer but my dad decided to put it in the fridge, and it's raw so I don't want it to go bad.

I'm gonna put some Creole seasoning on it and make it extra Cajun :p

Going to eat lunch, and then work on training my secondary paired units in FE: Awakening.

Listening to music, getting to my town after months of abandonment, waiting for Comcast to fix their outage.

Taking a break after having successfully trained some of my secondary paired units in FE: Awakening. Probably going to watch another episode of DBS, and then return to FE: Awakening hell.

Back from Martial Arts and STILL trying to beat the Severa Paralogue in Fire Emblem: Awakening [Lunatic] [Classic]. I’ve successfully figured out how to use Rescue effectively, but it’s still pretty difficult.

Doodling on the white board on my mini fridge.

snapchat-1409656938.jpg

I'm boutta break the internet here o shoot

Eating a snack, drinking a drink, watching DBS, and playing video games. :D

Slurping iced coffee and contemplating life

Listening to music and going crazy! @.@

Back