• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

hand-washed my tie-dye and patchworks shirt because i haven't done so. also time to watch a movie i didn't do yesterday lel

Waiting for my roomie to come home... we are going to the town together afterwards :rolleyes:

Trying to clean a massive dirty house XD After that probably talking to my girlfriend and playing Minecraft <3<3

reading a music blog and checking on the french fries bc mom JUST HAD TO TAKE A BATH right now

On call with my fiance listening to him play uno with some other soldiers. xD

Last edited:
I'm watching Overwatch videos instead of actually playing it.

eating a plum, listening to botw music and trying to draw all my friends in one picture

yeah i cant do that

playing new leaf and checking up on what regal and rococo pieces i still miss and folding laundry lol

Breathing.

.... you alright?

(also true user title lol :|)

ehh not much just looking up potential lazy villager i might add whenever bones move. he's cute but eh the fact you cant steal his globe and eh not a fan of that kiddo room, you're out. gonna add someone else for that jungle gym pwp thing.

Back