• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

what are the little things you want?

maybe not "small" but i really hope we get more amiibo villagers with the smash amiibos and all. mostly holding out for morgana from persona 5 for joker's smash amiibo as a smug cat... maybe a crocodile king k rool amiibo villager?
i really liked the little games you could play with the wii u and 3ds items, i hope they have items like that as well because they're good for killing time while waiting for something in-game. i'd also like more customization with the exteriors of our houses!

I’d like everything to be more customizable and interactive. I’d also like to be able to place pwps and the like in the town using a grid similar to what you use in your house. More pwps would be great but I’d like to attain them easier. Getting all of them in NL is honestly excruciating.

•Being able to give your friends fish/bugs.
•Being able to hug or hold your friends hand.
•Villager roommates?

I would like to see Isabelle as she is depicted in computer-generated artwork of "Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival" in Animal Crossing for Nintendo Switch.

Can we have more kinds of fruits and species of flowers and animals?

I hope we have a villager count of 100 and up so that our town will be more bustling every day.

I've suddenly realised something else I'd like:
I'd like it so when you upgrade your house to have left and right rooms, the windows that used to be where the rooms were are relocated to the front walls of the house. Hate not having natural light coming through into the front room.

A lot of what I've been wanting has been said! More villager dialogue, flea market and morning aerobics making a comeback... but also totally love the idea of the shopkeepers and other special characters having some place to live and see walking about when they are not working!

I’d really like to see options for longer hairstyles? Instead of just ponytails/buns. Definitely more character customization + new styles of houses! Maybe even ways to color different parts of your hair too instead of it all being one solid color.

A lot of what I've been wanting has been said! More villager dialogue, flea market and morning aerobics making a comeback... but also totally love the idea of the shopkeepers and other special characters having some place to live and see walking about when they are not working!

The basic mechanic of the flea market's still in ACNL, though? When you visit villager's houses, you can buy furniture from them, in addition to their stuff coming up in Re-Tail occasionally.

Bringing back the flea market in full means once again having the utter annoyance of trying to just be in your house and move stuff around but ending up having animals burst in and try and empty your house of furniture.

Nobody needs that in their lives. I'd much prefer them to just continue dropping in occasionally and bringing you gifts, and being able to buy the stuff they're willing to sell whenever you go around, because at least then I can do it on my own terms rather than being railroaded into doing it once a month by the game.

(However, the aerobics is one of the things that does need to come back to Animal Crossing, though. Puzzles me why it hasn't turned up again [although that's probably due to the lack of dual analog sticks on Nintendo's consoles since the GameCube]. Hopefully we can also find a way to make La-Di-Day less annoying, too)

I want to have Copper and Booker and not have to choose. Doing that in NL was so upsetting...

I would like my own shop... it would be cool to be able to sell your own items in your own shop that you can style.

I want to be able to use my amiibo cards to get villagers to move in again and be able to move houses after they are built. Have more types of fruits with veggies added with the ability to cook recipes. Also more customization for the villager when it comes to skin tones, hairstyles and also to your house.

I'm very new to Animal Crossing, but two things I would like to see are more options for maps in the beginning without having to shut the game down and also, more town customization. For example, when placing items- maybe a grid could pop up. I would like my house in this exact spot...or this town project in this exact spot.

Also, more purple items.... <3

bored popping into my wild world town reminded me of something minor they dropped before that kinda disappointed me and I'd like to see return: tha ability to change the inventory menu and etc backgrounds to a clothing/pattern design

Last edited:
Back