• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what are some habits that you're trying to break out of?

Biting my lips
Putting myself down
Procrastination
Sitting with a poor posture
Waking up late

Biting my nails, lips, procrastination, and i need to stop being such a spoilt brat.
i genuinely feel bad about acting like one to my parents but i can't help it i need to nngh

Eat healthily and not snack in between meals.
Stop drinking so much cola and other fizzy drinks.

I've stopped a life time habit of biting my nails and smoking for the past 7 years so I'm sure I can do this. :)

Crossing my legs while I eat food at the dinner table and adjusting my glasses/frames/shades xD

i touch my hair like every minute and honestly cant stop like I NEED to touch my hair but then it all falls out so im trying to stop

Biting the skin outside my nails. The skin outside my nails is all ripped and ew so I've started putting hand sanitizer there so that it tastes terrible.

Biting my nails for sure. sleeping too much on my days off instead of doing something fun or productive

im also trying to break the habit of eating too much because my grandma says i eat like a donkey but tbh i dont see but now im starting to notice it and i should really stop because ive gained a few pounds, i used to be 120, now im about 125 which is so scary for me so im trying to stop and eat less ut my metabolisim wont let me ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not waking up early on free days, in a sense that I oversleep so much that I missing many hours from my free day.

Im also trying to stop cracking my knuckles because i heard it an be bad for you but idk if i can truly stop like i do it everyday for like 10 years and its haaaaaaaaaaaaard EVERYTHING YOU KNEED TO KNOW THE VOICE XOXO

Biting the skin outside my nails. The skin outside my nails is all ripped and ew so I've started putting hand sanitizer there so that it tastes terrible.

Oh hey somebody else who has the same gross habit I do.
I wear gloves a lot because you can't chew through gloves.

How's your fingertips look after you get out of the shower?

I use to alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays be biting my nails to the point where people would notice and start pointing it out to me and it would be soo hard to control and stop but then i went throught this nail polish phase where i loved nail polish so much and painted my nails like everyday and that apparently made me break the habit

I use to alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays be biting my nails to the point where people would notice and start pointing it out to me and it would be soo hard to control and stop but then i went throught this nail polish phase where i loved nail polish so much and painted my nails like everyday and that apparently made me break the habit

Seriously, do this, start painting your nails if you bite them, I did this for a while, got really into nail art, would never have an unpainted nail, but then even once I stopped I still don't bite my nails. If they chip I will pick them, or if I get into a really bad situation where I am worried or something (like one time when my boyfriend didn't come home after work and didn't tell me where he was) I will chew them off in a panic, but for the most part I have really nice long nails now! Especially now that I am out of food service and so they don't break on everything. =] I do obsessively clean them, file them, and buff them now, so I guess I just replaced the habit.

i finally stopped biting my nails but now i started biting the skin around my nails which usually leads to bleeding.. it sucks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im also trying to stop cracking my knuckles because i heard it an be bad for you but idk if i can truly stop like i do it everyday for like 10 years and its haaaaaaaaaaaaard EVERYTHING YOU KNEED TO KNOW THE VOICE XOXO

i crack my knuckles ALL the time and i dont think its like super bad for u and also i don't think it causes arthritis. read this article idk

Back