• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Animal Crossing games have you played?

PugLovex

taylor swift enthusiast
Bells
Switch
3994-2737-3875
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Currently, I have played all of them except ACGC. I wasn't really into Animal Crossing until Wild World came out, and I never owned a gamecube lol

Played Gamecube, Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf, HHD and board game.
I played Pocket Camp when it first came out. The loading time on the tablet took too long. Spent more time loading each area than playing so I stopped.

Favorites are New Leaf and gamecube. Played New Leaf the longest.

I've played all the main series games. I haven't played Amiibo Festival, Happy Home Designer, or Pocket Camp (my phone is too old to run it).

Only have played the GameCube and the 3DS ones, which are considered by most to be the best entries in the series, so I guess I was lucky.

The GameCube one was pretty nice, but I don't think I can go back to it ever after playing New Leaf.

Oh and I have played Happy Home Designer too, but that's more of a spin-off title.

The one on GameCube, ACCF, ACWW and ACNL :D
I wanna try Happy Home Designer~

Played Wild World on DS first then City Folk on the Wii second. Then I got New leaf for the 3ds and have been playing it since. I tried the game cube one but only got to try it on someone else;s charcture for like 10 mins

Wild World (my first game), New Leaf, and Pocket Camp.

AC Gamecube
Doubutsu No Mori(N64)
Wild World
City Folk
New Leaf
Happy Home Designer

New Leaf is my favorite out of the lot.The only one of these I didn't like is Wild World.It was a follow-up to AC Gamecube but it felt like a step backwards to me.

AC GC and New Leaf. I haven't owned many Nintendo systems so I had my own character/town on my brother's GameCube. Then, I took a long hiatus and finally got into New Leaf after buying a used 3DS on eBay.

I’ve only played Wild World, New Leaf and if we’re counting them Happy Home Designer and Pocket Camp. I had a wii but never really got that into playing it so never thought about getting City Folk and I was too young when Animal Crossing came out on the game cube.

The first game I played was Wild World, then ACCF when it came out, and New Leaf, I've played HHD too (Pocket Camp too but I wouldn't count that)

i've only ever played new leaf and pocket camp! i really wanna try all the games though, just to get the full animal crossing experience and all the knowledge of previous games, lol

First one I played was Wild World when I got my first DS Lite when I was about 6. I fell in love with the series from then on! Since then I've also played ACCF, New Leaf, Pocket Camp, HHD, and the notoriously terrible Amiibo Festival. I even downloaded and emulator on my computer to play AC GC (probably illegal, but I love AC too much oops), because I don't have enough money to buy a GameCube & a copy of the game (although I'm hoping one day I will!).

I've played every main series game except City Folk, and also HHD and Pocket Camp!

ACNL and city folk that's it
But I even really played city folk, I only played for one day and that's it, I never played it again.
So really its just acnl I play and not other dumb ac games.

Gamecube AC, Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, Pocket Camp.
I never plan on playing Amiibo Festival.

Back