• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Welcome to Space Camp! (Start Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh i love the lil asteroid and all the moons and the space bunny is just perfection

Space aesthetic is without a doubt my absolute favorite thing in this reality, I'm so excited for this, I came off a long hiatus for it. TT v TT

It's so different to previous summer activities so I hope I will do alright!

• The Observatory, which is used for stargazing, navigation, and also has the airlocks for going on a space walk,
  • The Bridge, the most interesting part of which is the teleporter that can send people down to planetary surfaces,
  • The Cargo Hold, a place which stores everything we might need but also has plenty of room for activities.
Whenever I click on any of the links, it says that I do not have permission to view the page. Are you saving it for an upcoming event or something?
(v Oh, that makes sense. Thanks!)

Last edited:
Whenever I click on any of the links, it says that I do not have permission to view the page. Are you saving it for an upcoming event or something?

These locations and their activities will open later, on Tuesday (the 25th), and you will only have access to one of them at any time. The location you have access to will then change every week until all three have been visited. ;)

50shadesofblue.png
The colour conference continues onwards, but as Jeremy said, some quarters have polls to help us out! pls help send backups. we'll come to decisions tomorrow.

But if you want to suffer a little as well, might I suggest egg hunting? 😏

Kind of curious why crew 3 didn't receive a poll? Our teams top choices were a mix of purples and blues and I thought the issue was that all crews chose purples/blues. 🤔

Kind of curious why crew 3 didn't receive a poll? Our teams top choices were a mix of purples and blues and I thought the issue was that all crews chose purples/blues. 🤔
Will fix this in a moment!

EDIT: Fixed now! Your poll was the most difficult one to narrow down, so it took a backseat for a while. 🥲

Last edited:
Team white! Lol this reminds me of when I won the Olaf title during the Christmas event. Let highlighting the invisible text commence. Yes of course I’d hide some here, why would you think otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back