Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Red Candy
Orange (Fruit)
1004695_1408441149375138_633895993_n.jpg
Left to Right: Big Top, Eunice, Ricky, Genji, and Whitney.

Why did I reset?

Basically, my initial town was a real burden. The town map, the villagers, and house placements were all rather horrid. My first town, Treasure (which is a really bad name as I look at it), was bad, to put things short.

Town Name and Mayor name origins?

Me and my cousin Farobi were sitting around wondering what my town name should be. We were basing it around Zelda, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, etc. After a while, we decided to go with a Pokemon town name, but not just any name, but its JAPANESE name (just cause we're unique lol). Mishiro is the Japansese name of Littleroot town in the Hoenn region, and it's a good town name nonetheless. Waffles is a name I made up a year ago. My Steam account is ITookYourWaffles and I just chose Waffles for short.

Am I happy with my decsision to reset?

Heck yeah I am! Firstly, it didn't take long to choose a map at all, as I'm not the picky type. Second of all, I'm not extremely picky with my villagers, as long as they look good (Whitney, Eunice, and Genji in this case)

Who were your previous villagers?

Miranda, Bonbon, Gaston, Jitters, Grizzly, Fauna (the only good one ;_;), Anchovy, and Curly

Why make a thread on this?

Blogs are too mainstream nowadays.

I just wanna share my joy. I will post the map later (if I remember)

Last edited:
I am extremely jealous of your possession of Whitney.

Aw poor Jitters! I like the name Treasure (Bruno Mars <3) but Mishiro is cool too! Pokemon references are nice haha.

And you have the best villager of them all... Big Top! He's my favorite!

Congrats on your town reset, I'm not brave enough to do it haha. Can't wait to see your new map!

Aw poor Jitters! I like the name Treasure (Bruno Mars <3) but Mishiro is cool too! Pokemon references are nice haha.

Congrats on your town reset, I'm not brave enough to do it haha. Can't wait to see your new map!

Me and Treasure_Aubrey got Jitters as starting villagers and we are like swimming in a pool full of his Pictures lol. And yeah, Big Top is the best Elephant in the game :3

Oh my god your new town is amazing!!!!
Eunice <3333
Big Top <3333

& Genji, Whitney & Ricky are good too!

Me and Treasure_Aubrey got Jitters as starting villagers and we are like swimming in a pool full of his Pictures lol. And yeah, Big Top is the best Elephant in the game :3

Well before I reset. Farobi suggested to TT on April 1 just to get all the villager pics
And... I'm sooo happy same as soldier from Team Fortress 2... Look how happy he is :)

Attachments

• TF@.jpg
    TF@.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Enjoy your new town! Ricky and his little unibrow are too cute.

It's a little daunting resetting after such a long time, but it's worth it in the end. About a month ago my little cousins demolished my town and I had to start all over again but now I am SO glad they did. It's annoying having to unlock everything again but it's worht it in the long run. Hope you enjoy your new town c:

Waffles just got Rosie today without doing the Reset Trick.

I am extremely jealous of her possession of Whitney and Rosie ;c

Last edited:
Great that you are happy with your new town. I thought about restarting but then I changed my mind since I came up with landscaping ideas for my current town. My main issue was space for public works projects.

Thank you guys hahaha I got rosie well im planing once I got the pictures Im gonna give the villagers away just to.be fair fo other members :)

Fyi, she also got Graham and Hazel for her town. Can't wait to see her 9th >.<

Hahaha Thanks guys once I get their pictures Im gonna giveaway the villagers to Farobi anf Gizmodo or errrmmm anyone haha :)

Such good villagers! :D
Im collecting pics until i let any of my original 10 leavee
got 6/10 so far :p

Last edited:
Back