Weird hide and seek question

Aeikurin

Pink n' black~
Bells
So I've noticed that sometimes you get 10 minutes to find all three animals or you get 15 minutes. Does anyone know if that's just random or if there's a reason for the change? Does 10 minutes mean they hide in easier spots?

I feel like it doesn't change with my animals xD or maybe they're all just bad at hiding.. Hahaha I love them but they really are not good at hide and seek. I think I've only ever had two or three instances where an animal hid behind a REALLY good spot.

Here's my thoughts on that, cause I've also noticed that.

When you're begining and playing Hide n Seek for the first time, they give you 15 mins cause they don't know if you can find them in that sound of time. After playing so many times and then the villagers knowing you can indeed find them in that time span, they give you 10. When I began Secret and Treehut, they always gave me 15. In Moriyo because I've played so much Hide n Seek and I always find them, they almost always give me 10 mins to find them.

I had noticed that I sometimes got 10 minutes and sometimes 15 minutes, but I never thought to ask why. I'm going to pay more attention in the future and see if it has to do with how many times I've played or which villager asks to play or maybe something else. I'm really curious now.

Here's my thoughts on that, cause I've also noticed that.

When you're begining and playing Hide n Seek for the first time, they give you 15 mins cause they don't know if you can find them in that sound of time. After playing so many times and then the villagers knowing you can indeed find them in that time span, they give you 10. When I began Secret and Treehut, they always gave me 15. In Moriyo because I've played so much Hide n Seek and I always find them, they almost always give me 10 mins to find them.

Ohhh interesting! It never occurred to me it could be due to more times you play and how often you succeed! Thank you for the insight~

Back