• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Which Pokémon Would You Have As Pets?

Id have a Chespin, or Herdier. I'm not a cat person but I have a huge soft spot for Glameow so maybe that.

If Passimian had a pre-evo it would 100 percent be that.

Togetic or Chatot seem like they would be great companions. Dragonite seems cuddly but probably eats its own weight in raw meat so I doubt I could afford to feed it

Most realistically, probably Eevee would be a good pet. It's the size of a small or medium-sized dog, it doesn't have any crazy elemental powers that might kill or maim you or destroy your house, and they're usually depicted as very friendly and cuddly.

But I'd also love to have a Lucario--my favorite Pokémon--since, according to the Pokédex, they're able to understand human speech, and at least one of them can talk telepathically, and they can sense emotions, so it seems like they'd be sensitive to your mood and make good companions. And they can sense people and animals that are unseen for whatever reason, so it would protect you from anyone sneaking up on you.

Just be careful if you hug one, they've got a big, sharp spike on their chest. Maybe go for a side-hug or just pet it on the head. XD

An honorable mention goes to Furret. They're super cute and another one of my favorite Pokémon. The only reason I wouldn't want one is because of how gigantic they are. If they were only as big as Pikachu, I'd probably say they'd be one of the best pets. But the Pokédex says they're 5'11" (1.8m) ! They're way taller than I am! I wanted it to be small enough to ride on my shoulder. ^o^;>

Eevee! Seems like the perfect pet!

Back