• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Fruit needed: peaches and apples

triplea

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! My kids have been playing ACNH for a few months and are missing peaches and apples from their island. They'd really like to be able to get those fruits if anyone has them available.

They do have cherries, oranges, coconuts, wheat, sugar cane, pumpkins, carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes.

We haven't played online at all, so we don't have any experience with DODO codes or visiting other islands.

Hi! I have peaches and apples available. If you're on right now, I can give them to you. Otherwise, I won't be available until after work.

Dodo codes are available through your airport. You can speak to the Dodo and tell him that you want visitors in order to get a code. You can also tell him that you want to visit someone, choose online play, and then enter someone else's Dodo code. There are achievements both for visiting other islands and for having people visit your island.

Thanks for the reply! I wasn't on this morning, but I can be on later this afternoon/evening. If you let me know what time you think you'll be on, I should be able to be on then.

I also have peaches and apples as well as furniture and some diy recipes if they are looking for anything else. Always happy to help.

I also have peaches and apples as well as furniture and some diy recipes if they are looking for anything else. Always happy to help.
Awesome! If you will be on the game today, I can log in whenever (I'm home and have a flexible schedule today).

I'm actually online now. I can open my gates and you can pick whatever fruit, bells, produce that you want. Or if you prefer I can just deliver some peaches and apples to you just let me know how many of each you would like.

I'm actually online now. I can open my gates and you can pick whatever fruit, bells, produce that you want. Or if you prefer I can just deliver some peaches and apples to you just let me know how many of each you would like.
I'm logging in now. It would be great if I could try coming over to your island.

Certainly. Let me know if there is anything else you are looking for besides the fruit and I can see if I have it and set it out for you.
Dodo code is CF5PC. Let me know if you need help.

There isn't anything specific that I know of that we need, but there are 4 of us playing on our island and it's hard to keep track of who has which recipes, etc. My daughter would probably love to pick up some new furniture, but I can't really list anything specific she's looking for.

There isn't anything specific that I know of that we need, but there are 4 of us playing on our island and it's hard to keep track of who has which recipes, etc. My daughter would probably love to pick up some new furniture, but I can't really list anything specific she's looking for.
Sure. You can always shop Nooks cranny and able sisters while you are on other islands. If you think of anything specific let me know and I can see if I can get it for you.

Certainly. Let me know if there is anything else you are looking for besides the fruit and I can see if I have it and set it out for you.
Dodo code is CF5PC. Let me know if you need help.
Thank you for letting me come over for a visit. We went ahead and picked apples and peaches, and my 7-year-old is wandering, just looking at your island right now - she is loving everything about it.

I put all the furniture and diy recipes I have easily accessible out by the airport feel free to help yourself to anything that interests you.
Post automatically merged:

And im glad they are enjoying it. If they see anything they want let me know I can give it to you I can always get another
Post automatically merged:

Also if your pockets get too full I can always leave the gate open and you can make multiple trips to get what you want

Last edited:
Back