• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Weeson Cycling 2.0 * * Box: Angus

I will reserve him then :) my least favorite villager is either velma or julian btw (sorry for not reading I just got super excited lol)

What tier is Deirdre considered? I would love to adopt her!!
I only have 30 tbt unfortunately and igb xc

Last edited:
What tier is Deirdre considered? I would love to adopt her!!
I only have 30 tbt unfortunately and igb xc

She's Tier 3, so I'm looking for around 50 tbt~

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg missed the second part. I'm willing to sell her for 30 if you'd like :)

She's Tier 3, so I'm looking for around 50 tbt~

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg missed the second part. I'm willing to sell her for 30 if you'd like :)

Oh goodness~ Really!!! This is so exciting~ I would love to adopt her ^^

I'll add you now :) once you send the tbt, I'll open up my gates ^^

Okay!! I will send tbt now and is it okay if I TT for a couple of minutes, villager is moving out in 3 days. It will probably take just a couple minutes~

Okay!! I will send tbt now and is it okay if I TT for a couple of minutes, villager is moving out in 3 days. It will probably take just a couple minutes~

Yeah, thats fine ^^ I'm free for about 2 more hours. Just let me know when you're ready :)

No problem ^^

Sigh.... I don't know what happened.... But my villager is not moving out on the day they said that they would. I TTed forward but he is still here. Now I do not have an open spot. ;-; I'm so sorry

Sigh.... I don't know what happened.... But my villager is not moving out on the day they said that they would. I TTed forward but he is still here. Now I do not have an open spot. ;-; I'm so sorry

That happened to my mom o.o Static said he was moving and he just never moved.......

I'll send you your tbt back ^^

That happened to my mom o.o Static said he was moving and he just never moved.......

I'll send you your tbt back ^^

Buuhhhh~ He is the one villager I have that I would be okay with moving but he just...didn't. So weird. I'm sorry again! Thank you for being so understanding about it... ;-;

Back