Cycling Weeson Cycling 2.0 * * Box: Angus

I will reserve him then :) my least favorite villager is either velma or julian btw (sorry for not reading I just got super excited lol)

What tier is Deirdre considered? I would love to adopt her!!
I only have 30 tbt unfortunately and igb xc

Last edited:
What tier is Deirdre considered? I would love to adopt her!!
I only have 30 tbt unfortunately and igb xc

She's Tier 3, so I'm looking for around 50 tbt~

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg missed the second part. I'm willing to sell her for 30 if you'd like :)

She's Tier 3, so I'm looking for around 50 tbt~

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg missed the second part. I'm willing to sell her for 30 if you'd like :)

Oh goodness~ Really!!! This is so exciting~ I would love to adopt her ^^

I'll add you now :) once you send the tbt, I'll open up my gates ^^

Okay!! I will send tbt now and is it okay if I TT for a couple of minutes, villager is moving out in 3 days. It will probably take just a couple minutes~

Okay!! I will send tbt now and is it okay if I TT for a couple of minutes, villager is moving out in 3 days. It will probably take just a couple minutes~

Yeah, thats fine ^^ I'm free for about 2 more hours. Just let me know when you're ready :)

No problem ^^

Sigh.... I don't know what happened.... But my villager is not moving out on the day they said that they would. I TTed forward but he is still here. Now I do not have an open spot. ;-; I'm so sorry

Sigh.... I don't know what happened.... But my villager is not moving out on the day they said that they would. I TTed forward but he is still here. Now I do not have an open spot. ;-; I'm so sorry

That happened to my mom o.o Static said he was moving and he just never moved.......

I'll send you your tbt back ^^

That happened to my mom o.o Static said he was moving and he just never moved.......

I'll send you your tbt back ^^

Buuhhhh~ He is the one villager I have that I would be okay with moving but he just...didn't. So weird. I'm sorry again! Thank you for being so understanding about it... ;-;

Back