• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Week Two: Top 13 -> Top 11

Bk1234

I have the results...
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Week Two Rules:
  • You guys will vote to decide the Top 11 villagers (you can vote for more than one villager).
  • The form (linked below) will close on Saturday, May 16, at approximately 9pm EST.
  • On Sunday, May 17, I will announce the results of the poll (who made the Top 11).
  • This is meant to be fun, don't ruin it! 😊
  • Good luck to your favorite villagers! 🤞
  • You can comment your favorites and why you like them, and post cute pictures of your favorites
Google Form Link:

Top 11:
Ankha
Audie
Diana
Fauna
Judy
Lolly
Marina
Marshal
Raymond
Sherb
Whitney

Link to
Week One thread if you are interested or confused as to what this is.

Last edited:
It's official, Judy has earned a place on my top 10 and I don't think she has plans of going down my list

Thank you to all who have voted! 😊 For those who haven't voted, you still have time! Voting closes on Saturday, May 16 at 9pm EST. Remember, there are NO SAVES this round, so it is incredibly important to vote for your favorites.

Check out the Week One thread here to see the Top 13.

Thank you to all who voted! Voting closes tomorrow (May 16th) at 9pm EST. If you haven't voted, now is the time! There are NO SAVES this week, so it is crucial to vote!

Today is the second and LAST day of voting. Today is the day to vote, if you haven't already. It is crucial to vote for your favorites, no one is really safe!!! 😊

Ooh! I completely lost track of this! It is fun to see the results dwindle down. Time to vote!

Week Two Rules:
  • You guys will vote to decide the Top 11 villagers (you can vote for more than one villager).
  • The form (linked below) will close on Saturday, May 16, at approximately 9pm EST.
  • On Sunday, May 17, I will announce the results of the poll (who made the Top 11).
  • This is meant to be fun, don't ruin it! 😊
  • Good luck to your favorite villagers! 🤞
  • You can comment your favorites and why you like them, and post cute pictures of your favorites
Google Form Link:

Link to Week One thread if you are interested or confused as to what this is.
Can I vote for Hopper?

I personally love stitches and gave him a doublet. He wears it every day and always talks about getting mustard on it.

Voted! I'm really interested to see who'll end up staying! So many popular ones in this list!

The poll is now closed! Thank you to all who voted! Results will be posted tomorrow. Any Top 11 hopes or predictions?

Top 11 Results are coming later today! Feel free to share your hopes and predictions.

You guys have voted, and here are the results!

Top 11:
Ankha
Audie
Diana
Fauna
Judy
Lolly
Marina
Marshal
Raymond
Sherb
Whitney

This means that we will be saying goodbye to Julian and Stitches.
Post automatically merged:

A Week Three poll will be coming soon! 😊

Back