• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

In Need of Fruit: Willing to Trade Apples, Oranges, and Pears

LucasP

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello, I'm new to this website, so my apologies if I'm not in the correct spot. However, if any of you are willing to trade fruit with me, let me know, and I appreciate your time.

Heyo! I can drop those off for you if you give me a dodo code!

Hi, my bad, I meant to specify that I have apples, oranges, and pears, and that I need all the other fruits, sorry for not being more clear. If you happen to have other fruits not including the three above, I'll give you something for it, just let me know.

Oh, sorry I didn't see this. Yeah! I got the other fruit! Send me a dodo code and I'll drop them off for ya

Ok, if you want to meet now, let me know; I'm free until about 5:15 in Eastern Standard Time.

Oh, sorry I didn't see this. Yeah! I got the other fruit! Send me a dodo code and I'll drop them off for ya
Hi MrBox,
Can I have some of the fruits beside apple, pear and coconut?
My dodo code is 5JCWV

Hi MrBox,
Can I have some of the fruits beside apple, pear and coconut?
My dodo code is 5JCWV

It looks like you closed your gates- understandable- I'm around now! If you want to open them again!

Last edited:
oh sorry about that....I am going to open the gate again
code is OTHR9 now
Post automatically merged:

sorry for the trouble...please came again

my internet connection is bad...so it keeps on dropping.. old code not valid anymore.
new code 55BJ4

Back