• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Wasp stings=fashion?

Reminds me of a niche Gaia Online avatar forum style. The bandages on the face or nose + scruffy looking. The bandages cost 7B or something.
Oh gosh, does B=billion? I couldn’t imagine spending that much on one little item (and I played the inflation horror game neopets)! I did pay a couple stacks of heart crystals for the pants but I’m pretty wealthy on this game lol

Oh gosh, does B=billion? I couldn’t imagine spending that much on one little item (and I played the inflation horror game neopets)! I did pay a couple stacks of heart crystals for the pants but I’m pretty wealthy on this game lol
Just logged in to Gaia and stuff costs several trillions. Crazy crazy inflation.

Just logged in to Gaia and stuff costs several trillions. Crazy crazy inflation.
You make me tremble in fear. I wasn’t really frugal in NP, but my brother was a big time trader on that site. He constantly handled big-ticket items. Most of those were in the hundreds of millions in the currency. Edit: trader is a better description of what he did

I'd consider it... except all the tiny "dots" on the eyelid FREAK ME OUT. The closed and half-closed eyes? Cute. The dots? Make me squirm and make me feel queasy 😣
I always heal my character right away 😅

I'd consider it... except all the tiny "dots" on the eyelid FREAK ME OUT. The closed and half-closed eyes? Cute. The dots? Make me squirm and make me feel queasy 😣
I always heal my character right away 😅
Yea the dots are a lil bit off putting but I tend to not notice when I’m playing most of the time cuz he’s always like that lol

I sometimes incorporate a wasp sting in my eye when I use my pirate dress and wear a pirate eye patch to go along with it (it covers up the wasp sting but it makes the other eye look a bit closed).

I sometimes incorporate a wasp sting in my eye when I use my pirate dress and wear a pirate eye patch to go along with it (it covers up the wasp sting but it makes the other eye look a bit closed).
Haha I show my mark with pride! But yea that’s actually a pretty good way to get a certain look with an eyepatch

I have trypophobia so the eye makes me very uncomfortable 😣 But if ignore the teeny dots on the eye, your character looks really cool! I always carry medicine or sunglasses with me so I can hide it

I have trypophobia so the eye makes me very uncomfortable 😣 But if ignore the teeny dots on the eye, your character looks really cool! I always carry medicine or sunglasses with me so I can hide it
Yea, I get a bit of heebie jeebies if I look too close at his eye. I tend to drown it out most of the time tho.

I guess if I wanted a bar fight look. I'd like it more if I could carry a frown than my default smile.
EYjhhnmU0AIUr1Y

QMeqLKr.png
Also why don't villagers get stung? Anything in the vicinity of wasps should face their wrath! No survivors!

I guess if I wanted a bar fight look. I'd like it more if I could carry a frown than my default smile.
EYjhhnmU0AIUr1Y

QMeqLKr.png
Also why don't villagers get stung? Anything in the vicinity of wasps should face their wrath! No survivors!
Lol sometimes I want Zucker or sterling to get stung (but not really, they’re bros)!

yea the frown might look better on most characters but my guy looks so funny with his grin like he knows he’s done something bad but he’s proud of it lol
379EBDA6-A5B2-4750-BCCC-DB66D9A19075.jpeg

This is a super cute idea! I never really thought of incorporating the stings into my outfit.. I might try some outfits out with it in the future :0

theyre cute, lol
just whenever i get stung again i have to 'respawn', and my villagers always tell me i look hideous lmao

Back