Warriors Art Shop!! slots? ?/?????

May I please get a couple picture with Tammi and Pietro hugging?
Total price: 1.5 Million

Of course no rush at all. I just was asking if my request was accepted or not. Wasn't asking you to finish anything in a day or anything like that. Anyways thanks. Ill wait patiently.

sorry I was kinda rude!! had some pretty bad stuff going down , but yeah, might be tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please get a couple picture with Tammi and Pietro hugging?
Total price: 1.5 Million

sorry, I'd be taking on too many if I added you to the list i gotta do right now, also given their designs they might look better if i draw them in the minis style?? as opposed to the style i draw most couple pic in

Tomorrow is fine though my 3DS is semi broken and my friend ordered me a new Yoshi XL free of charge so if I dont have it in time would you be okay with me paying in TBT bells?

MAN IS THIS THE FRIEND I'M DRAWING THE PIC FOR?? OH MY GOD , (also yoshi ds is CUTE)

as for payment, i don't care, if you say you'll pay me even in a few weeks I'll take your word for it and trust you on your word.

Ive never scammed anyone one and promise I wont start with you. (And yes thats the friend. (She has done so much for me and ordering me a Yoshi 3DS XL was the tip of the iceberg for me so yeah. XD

*opens coat, a mountain of gay furry smut and fluff come pouring out without cease*

HELLA /scoops it all up
thanks 4 ur business

BUT 4 REAL THO i wanna shove money @ u sometime lemme know when yr open ;a;

idk it's up to you, maybe you could use
a spoiler, and put a warning : O ?
LOL it looks like they're raving ; D

yes! Slots. mine mine mine.

Also, to spoiler you use
tag.

Last edited:
Your name: Alice
Mayor: Sky
Town: Cloudrim
3DS FC: 2680-9494-9743
Type: Full body Mayor
References:
7YjVJsX.png

http://i.imgur.com/7YjVJsX.png
5FFOWKU.jpg
Extra: Preferrably standing up, with arms crossed. Smirking. Dress blowing in the wind would be lovely if you could.
Certainly not exactly like this, but the perspective and arm-crossingness is similar to what I'm imagining!
kD642vL.jpg
I don't want the eyes verbatim. More normal looking eyes would be fantastic!

- - - Post Merge - - -

[.spoiler][./spoiler] without the .'s

Yes, that!

Last edited:
Warrior, btw, you can edit your OP so you don't have to post the slots on later posts. Quite honestly, I have no idea if you even have open slots because your title STILL says 3 open slots since the day you started the thread. ^^; Unless the thread is over 30 days old, you can edit the title.

Open slots? ;v ; May I order again?

yes! Slots. mine mine mine.

Also, to spoiler you use
tag.
huh.... well theres gonna be ONE open slot once im done the one I'm working on,

Alice has literally been waiting since before i joined this site lol, still tell me what u want, I'll add u when space again (if you gimme an alien to draw can u give me one with facial features?? )

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmhmhmhmhmhm i dunno where the edit name thing is. at this point i'm really just doing whatever appeals to me lmao,

Alice has literally been waiting since before i joined this site lol, still tell me what u want, I'll add u when space again (if you gimme an alien to draw can u give me one with facial features?? )

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmhmhmhmhmhm i dunno where the edit name thing is. at this point i'm really just doing whatever appeals to me lmao,

Oh actually, I was going to request a couple done, lol.
AND DON'T WORRY THEY ARE HUMAN!

Also, not a problem! Let the ones who have been waiting forever get some. ^^
I have no problem waiting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a few examples:

Bibiburger did this one for me:
asfdsfasddddd_by_byebi-d7jkgh0.png

(I probably should've asked her if I could post this elsewhere ((you can tell me to take it down if you want, bibi)))

Except in a more realistic style.

This is the one Grant did for me

uGpkIlS.png

Also, you can edit the title when you hit "go advanced" during editing.

Last edited:
Back