Warriors Art Shop!! slots? ?/?????

I was responding to someone else. Sorry I didn't give you a slot because you didn't clarify what type you wanted. (I know we already talked about it. I should open up again tomorrow)

Because It's three characters I'm going to make it 2.5 million. I will make a forth slot for you. Is this ok?

Last edited:
No not really, already told you i had trouble drawing meowstic. I'll probably be done with all these in a few hours, if you wanna write out what you want I can put you in the queue?

Rules; No meowstics; cute as he is, I cannot draw him, even if my life depended on it it just wouldn't work.

Actually, I could draw him less like a pokemon and more like a villager?? Don't think you want that but all the same??

If the minis are too cutesy for what you want I can do something small but in a more, well not creepy , but not SUPER CUTESY style

Like this?

It's mainly because he looks like he got no skeleton that i can't figure him out.

oh my god I love how every single couple ref has wolfgang in it that is the best thing

gl w/ tha shop love!!

Actually, I could draw him less like a pokemon and more like a villager?? Don't think you want that but all the same??

If the minis are too cutesy for what you want I can do something small but in a more, well not creepy , but not SUPER CUTESY style

Like this?
If it still has stuff related to Meowstic (AKA, Face, Hair and ears) I'd be fine, He could be super bulky on his body for all I care aslong as it still "looks" like Meowstic and stuff yo.

Also that example is perfect omg.

Last edited:
If it still has stuff related to Meowstic (AKA, Face, Hair and ears) I'd be fine, He could be super bulky on his body for all I care aslong as it still "looks" like Meowstic and stuff yo.

Also that example is perfect omg.

ok so you want it kinda like the example? That's doable? I could do him dressed in a wizard outfit or something? like i said, its the body that gave me trouble. guess i've just an easier time drawing them when they've clothes on? any suggestions for that?? maybe pm me some details, i gotta finish other comms first but i can do a rough sketch??

Naw, the Wizard was a one off thing, But if you wish to pop some clothes on him, Might I suggest something along the lines of a butlers outfit?

One questionnn

Do you accept TBT Bells?? I'd reallyyyy love to commission you for art and I mean I have the in game bells but i haven't been able to play because my 3ds is completely dead and I can't find the charger OTL

It's cool if you don't accept that as payment tho

Btw, since you're sorta new here, thought i'd tell you that you can exchange tbt with people for in game bells with an exchange rate of about 100 tbt = 2 mil in game bells :) last time i checked that was the exchange rate anyway

Last edited:
One questionnn

Do you accept TBT Bells?? I'd reallyyyy love to commission you for art and I mean I have the in game bells but i haven't been able to play because my 3ds is completely dead and I can't find the charger OTL

It's cool if you don't accept that as payment tho

Btw, since you're sorta new here, thought i'd tell you that you can exchange tbt with people for in game bells with an exchange rate of about 100 tbt = 2 mil in game bells :) last time i checked that was the exchange rate anyway

You don't have to pay me so much, slots are full right now, but I can queue you? Pm what you want drawn and we can work something out.

Naw, the Wizard was a one off thing, But if you wish to pop some clothes on him, Might I suggest something along the lines of a butlers outfit?

Got it, Waist coat, little shirt? bowtie kinda deal?? got it.

Finished two slots, (linked in 1st post)

3rd slot currently not responding to messages so

Three New slots I guess?
>1. RoughInTheDiamond (OC) DONE<
2. Oyasumibunbun (Mayor as bunbun, Kyle)
3. DarkLover (Mayor as wolf, with fang)

Can I STRESS that I'd rather not draw humans, I'm just really bad at it tbh. I think If I do humans for practice I'll do a requests thread for it, so apart from anyone who's already asked, NO MORE HUMANS (Though I can draw mayors as villagers)

Last edited:
If there is a slot open could you draw Fang and my mayor as a wolf together? >w<

Yes! Added you to list,

Also!! Here's an example of what >villgarfied mayors< can look like

Love it! owo

My mayor. ^^
5JfmYsz.png

Lurking forever on this thread for a slot <3 Love your art! Definitely want my mayor as a villager once slots open c:

Lurking forever on this thread for a slot <3 Love your art! Definitely want my mayor as a villager once slots open c:

If It's a solo pic sure I can open slot for you, just finsihed a comission anyways. tell me what sorta animal and give refs of mayor please +thank

man. i haven't slept in days probably gonna crash at some point lol

but, even if it's not art related apparently we're getting a puppy like THIS soon?

life is good, i just had to, let u know

Back