• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Want Miniature Car

LVXIII

AC & LoZ Addict!
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (16) +
I'm trading 1 tier one item or 2 tier two items for a Miniature Car. (All items listed are from the Fireworks show.)

Tier One
Boxed Figurine
Love Tester
Lovely Phone

Tier Two
Ten Billion Barrel
Ultra Machine
Ultra Scope

Hopefully, we can help each other out. :D

I am open to another offer but please keep it reasonable. I'm not sitting on a mountain of bells or willing to pay that as a matter of fact. (I do have a few reorderable dlc's as well.)

Last edited:
Come and get one.....

Edited to add:

Which reorderable dlc, would love to catalog if they are ones I'm missing!

Last edited:
I've got a miniature Car - got an extra one from Redd. I'd love the boxed figurine if it is still available.

Buffy: Yep Boxxed Figurine is still available. I'll try and get to more reliable wifi. Library Wifi is crap for AC trading.

Musique: I have best buy and NA dlc's. Also have festival lantern. Lemme know what you need and you can catalogue for free or buy actual items. I charge double retail. (So, 8x what a certain Alpaca will pay you.) I can't see charging someone 100k for something that's reorderable for a significantly lower price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you both asap.

I've added you, just let me know when you want to get the item! I have those, but thank you!

I'm going to trade Buffy, ty for the offer. I'll add you to my list anyway if that's ok. I'm always looking for friends to hang with. :D

I'm going to trade Buffy, ty for the offer. I'll add you to my list anyway if that's ok. I'm always looking for friends to hang with. :D

Okay, I'll just throw it back in storage!

Last edited:
Sounds good. I'm at the island now. Back in a few minutes. My fc is: 2938 6667 9680

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm back LVX: Let me know when your gate is open.

Back