Wallpaper for fancy tile flooring?

Feunard

~ Restless dreamer ~
Bells
Switch
2606-0981-9794
Hi! I am planning to renovate my house and I would like to use the fancy tile flooring. The only problem is that I can't come up with an idea for a wallpaper which could fit that kind of flooring... Can you help me?

In part, it would depend on what kind of room you're putting it in.

For a kitchen/dining area, the caf?-curtain wall would look nice. Upstairs, as a penthouse-style apartment, the cityscape wall.

Exquisite or gorgeous walls would look great for a study/library/upscale living room. The mortar wall (Savanah) could help make a basement look mysterious.

I would probably stay away from really light, poppy wallpapers, but sometimes you just have to put things up and see how they look. I usually try to live with it for a few days, to see if I really like the combination or not.

For a kitchen/dining area, the caf?-curtain wall would look nice. Upstairs, as a penthouse-style apartment, the cityscape wall.

Exquisite or gorgeous walls would look great for a study/library/upscale living room. The mortar wall (Savanah) could help make a basement look mysterious.

I would probably stay away from really light, poppy wallpapers, but sometimes you just have to put things up and see how they look. I usually try to live with it for a few days, to see if I really like the combination or not.

I actually want to do a hotel hall-like room, so the cityscape wall could work, I think. Thanks, I'lle let you know if it fits or not. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually want to do a hotel hall-like room, so the cityscape wall could work, I think. Thanks, I'lle let you know if it fits or not. ^^

Back