• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wake up, Bul

Tom the Warrior said:
Minoranza said:
Tom the Warrior said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Bulerias said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:
Even if Bul was playin' Wii all the while, thats enough of an excuse to not update the site! We got some lives outside of The Bell Tree too, you know.

;)

@Buls last message: Yeah, I dont get what he said either. Use punctuation, Dark Mirage!
Well I think he should update it.
I do have a life, remember, and since Darth for some reason or other decided not to help me, I have no choice but to be the only one to update... So please bear with me.
Well why don't you promote someone to help you work on it and then demote him.
DarthGohan is not going to be demoted.
No, I meant to promote anyone here and then demote him after it's done!
I like Storm's interpretation better.

:)

note...just an opinion.
Opinions are ok.
Tell that to Mckinly.

Minoranza said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Minoranza said:
Tom the Warrior said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Bulerias said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:
Even if Bul was playin' Wii all the while, thats enough of an excuse to not update the site! We got some lives outside of The Bell Tree too, you know.

;)

@Buls last message: Yeah, I dont get what he said either. Use punctuation, Dark Mirage!
Well I think he should update it.
I do have a life, remember, and since Darth for some reason or other decided not to help me, I have no choice but to be the only one to update... So please bear with me.
Well why don't you promote someone to help you work on it and then demote him.
DarthGohan is not going to be demoted.
No, I meant to promote anyone here and then demote him after it's done!
I like Storm's interpretation better.

:)

note...just an opinion.
Opinions are ok.
Tell that to Mckinly.
A stubborn member?

Actually, here's a list of people registered but not helping...

RJWii2
DarthGohan1
StormCommander
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15
Fanghorn
Bastoise99
Minoranza
OddCrazyMe

Don't you guys find it strange that even though there's a huge list of helpers, somehow I do all the work? :|

Bulerias said:

RJWii2
DarthGohan1
StormCommander
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15
Fanghorn
Bastoise99
Minoranza
OddCrazyMe

Don't you guys find it strange that even though there's a huge list of helpers, somehow I do all the work? :|
I'm in the list because I do other news, not GL, duh!

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:

RJWii2
DarthGohan1
StormCommander
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15
Fanghorn
Bastoise99
Minoranza
OddCrazyMe

I'm in the list because I do other news, not GL, duh!
Okay, GL is not your responsibility... But these people signed up SPECIFICALLY for the GL!

RJWii2
DarthGohan1
Fanghorn
Minoranza

You can't argue with the list, Storm, and there's the simple fact that I've been doing most of the work with the GL... Safe to say 90%+ of news stories have been posted by myself.

Gosh...I'm sorry, but anyone who honestly thinks that ANYONE,even an admin, should forget about everything, except their site...should...have a cupcake thrown in their face. I mean, something about Japan or something...(???) and exams are hard, and I'm pretty sure that school and stuff is "just a bit" more important to him than any website. Bul, I'm behind you, IU understand.;)

Tom the Warrior said:
Can I help in anyway then?
Of course you can. Just PM me and I'll send you stuff to get you all set. You sure you're up to it, though?

:eek:

And let me just lock this, seriously... Just so you guys know, I value my personal life more than TBT, and if I need to do some errands away from the computer and videogames, I will do them.

Back